chapter 22

💟 Alana's P.O.V 💟

Megan was trying to tell me something but I couldn't hear over the really loud music.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the drinks table. She grabbed 2 red plastic cups and filled them with the punch they had.

I took a sip of the red, fruity mixture and it tasted like heaven. I was about to put my cup down when I remembered what Megan had told me.

Megan wanted to go find someone she knew.

Me and Megan found some boys and started dancing with them.

They were both really good looking but my drink was empty so I went to fill it up.

Megan came with me. I don't think she trusts me alone.

I filled up my drink and downed half of it at once. I didn't know if there was any alcohol in it but it still tasted nice and I know that if there was Megan would look after me.

I had drank so much that I really needed a pee.

I walk up the huge, grand staircase and stood outside the bathroom.

I tried opening the door, but it was locked. I wait about 5 minutes and then I finally hear the clicking of the lock. I stood up straight, flattened my dress.

The door opened and out comes a boy around my age. He has dark brown hair slicked to one side. He is wearing round glasses that fit his face shape perfectly and he has crystal blue eyes.

Omg is that a god or an angel. Omg a six pack how I would love to lick my way down to his- wait I still need to go for a pee.

I place my drink on the coffee table and walk into the bathroom, smiling at him.

Who is he.

I've never seen him around before.

I shut and lock the bathroom door. I sit down on the toilet, thinking.

I finish my business and wash my hands. I look in the mirror above it and find that all my makeup has smudged where I have been sweating.

I reapply it all and then go outside. I grab my drink of the coffee table and drink it. I had drank my whole drink and was just about to get another when my world started spinning.

I think I have had 1 too many to drink.

I looked around the room for Megan. I couldn't find her so I started panicking, my breathing faster.

I feel like I'm trapped in a room where there is no oxygen and 100's of people but they are all just staring at me not helping.

I hit my head on something hard just as everything goes black. 

I wake up to find I'm lying on a bed. My legs feel colder than they had beforehand.

I look down at my body to see my dress that has now been pulled up to my boobs. I look around the room.

It is a nice big room and has a wardrobe, a dresser and an en-suite bathroom.

How did I get here?

I sit up and look around just as the door opens. I see who walks in.

It is the boy from earlier, From the bathroom.

He walks over to me and sees that I'm awake.

"Ahh your awake. That's good. I'm Elijah by the way. I believe we met earlier?" He questioned.

I just looked at him. What was going on. Why am I in a room alone with my dress pulled up to my boobs and how did he know I was in here?!

Elijah locked the door and walked over to me. He started to unbutton his jeans. He pulled his top off to reveal a muscly, tattooed body. He was well ripped. He even had a six pack.

Oh no. I can't think that. Then he pulled down my pants. What was going on. He shoved all his clothes, including boxers, on the floor and got on top of me. I screamed.

It was my first instinct.

I don't want this to happen I don't want this please please say he is not about to do what I think he is about to do.

That's what they do in movies.

He was just getting low enough to do what I thought he was going to, I can't help but feel bad for all the women that have been in these types of situations, as the door knob turned.

Elijah had locked the door.

Someone was trying to get in. The door suddenly came off its hinges as someone was kicking it down.

They walked in. He gasped at the sight of Elijah on top of me.

He ran over and punched him square in the face.

"What the fuck are you doing, Elijah? You can't just go around spiking peoples drink and raping them. That is against the law." He shouted at him and I could do nothing but sit there trying to cover myself whilst sobbing loudly.

Elijah quickly grabbed his boxer shorts and put them on.

He punched the other boy in the nose, obviously breaking it. He grabbed his clothes and put them on. He walked out the bedroom and left through the front door.

The other boy looked at me, his nose now streaming blood.

I grab some tissues out my bag and had them to him. He starts cleaning himself.

He is the first to speak. "I'm so sorry about Elijah, he had absolutely no right to do that." His voice was deep and his eyes were hazel.

He had black hair, cropped and styled. He was wearing ripped, black skinny jeans and a tight top.

You could clearly see his muscle underneath it. He was more stunning than Elijah.

I realised I must of looked like an idiot just gawping at him.

"T-Thank you for what you did b-back there, I-I appr......" I was cut of by the feel of a soft pair of lips being forced onto mine.

We were kissing. His tounge was rubbing against my lips, wanting entry.

I accepted it and the kiss deepened. We were kissing for what felt like hours as we finally pulled apart.

I looked at him shocked.

What was that? Heaven I tell you.

He smiled down at me as I put my shoes back on and pulled my dress back to its normal state.

He stared at me for a couple more seconds then look as if he was snapped out of a day dream and realisation dawns soon him.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I never introduced myself. I'm......"

                       ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I wonder who the mysterious guy is.
Who do you think it is??
Is it Sam???
Is it Blake???
Is it someone completely new???
Tell me in the comments who you think it may be.

If any one reads all of Sh*t...I like the bad boy! And makes a cover or banner or trailer please send them to me I would love to see them. Send them to my email - sineadmeaden@outlook.com

Don't forget to vote🌟, comment, follow me and add this book to your library.

Thanks for reading.

Sinead_m_03
xoxo... (gossip girl 😂😂)

               Updates every Tuesday!!!