Chapter 14 (We're Gonna Party All Night, Have the Time of Our Lives...)

Time flies when you’re having fun. That saying was so true. Skye and Dylan had been dancing for half the party. Skye was getting tired and needed a drink and to sit down for a while. Any more time on the dance floor and she knew she’d pass out. The saw Katy still dancing with Jay. About an hour ago they joined Skye and Dylan. Katy finally got what she wanted. Jay asked Katy to dance with him.

Skye saw Katy’s ecstatic expressions while she danced. Jay had his arms around Katy resting them on her waist. Dylan was doing the same to Skye and had been for quite a while. Skye was worn out. So she pulled Dylan closer to her and whispered in his ears.

“Can we take a break?” she asked huffing with the shortage of breathe.

Dylan didn’t reply only lead her out of the room and upstairs where it was quiet but darker then down stairs. They found a fairly quiet room where they could go in and talk. Dylan had a lot to say as usual.

The room was painted a calm shade of light blue. The room looked like no one stayed there. There was a double bed in the middle of the room next to the wall. There was a small bedside chestnut draw with a lamp on it on the left side of the bed. There was a wardrobe at the left side of the room and a window with a high windowsill that someone could sit on. They wondered in slowly in case there was any one in there already. And there was no one in there. Dylan switched on the light and closed the door behind him with a lock while Skye melted herself on to the bed. He walked towards Skye with a flirtatious smile. This made Skye wonder what was on his mind. She felt shy as his eyes starred at her. He held a hand out for her and hauled her up so fast she bumped into him and he gripped her tightly around her waist.

“So what do you think?” she asked feeling herself get nervous.

“About what?” he teased.

“How do I look?”

“Well, if I told you the truth you’d be surprised.”

Skye suddenly got very paranoid about what she was wearing. Was she looking bad? She had no idea. Dylan notice Skye’s face fall and quickly told her what he was thinking.

“I didn’t mean that in a bad way. I think you look sexy from your head to toe and you look so seductive I wish I could...”

He didn’t finish but started nuzzling Skye’s neck. Leaving kiss trails all around her neck. Then he placed his lips on hers. He kissed her intense her and She kissed him back. Skye felt shivers down her back. Dylan’s usual kisses were deep but soft. Now his tongue had a mind of his own. He kissed her roughly and fast leaving her breathless and light headed. He slowly led her towards the windowsill and grabbed her up to sit her on the windowsill still kissing her in the process. 

His kisses were fierce and feisty like they were after more than just the kisses. She didn’t even notice she was sitting on the windowsill. His hands tickled Skye as they travelled up Skye’s legs. He ultimately pulled back letting himself and Skye’s breathe come back to normal. Then his eyes met her gaze.

“Skye, have you ever thought about doing it?” he huffed as he tried to catch his breath.

The words tingled around Skye making her lose the ability to speak.

“What better time than now, we’ve known each other forever. I will understand if you say no.” He hesitated as he said this but spoke so fast you could barely hear the hesitation.

Everything was going so fast, Skye was lost in the words. She had thought about it a lot she’s even had dreams where she’d wake up from the night before to find Dylan sleeping beside him. This was something she wanted but was it too soon.

“I have a condom.” He added.

He had a condom. This was perfect. Skye could get what she wanted. This was an easy answer.

She nodded just enough to let him know her answer. Dylan plastered a cheeky grin and sucked Skye in to yet another dreamy kiss. He got her off the windowsill and placed her on to the bed. He lay next to her and fiddled with the zip of her dress being careful not to hurt her. Skye held on to Dylan back and dug her fingers into his jumper as he unzipped her dress.

They both pulled away and undressed slipping fast kisses when they could. Before Dylan could hypnotise Skye with another one of his kisses Skye got under the covers where she felt less vulnerable but felt goosebumps emerge in her body because of the cold covers. Dylan fiddled with his pocket in his jeans and took out a condom he had in it. He fitted it on and took his place under the cover next to Skye.

He took a grip of Skye’s head and kissed her breathless. She closed her eyes with excitement. He felt him enter her dimensions. It felt odd at first but then she got used to it and it felt good. Better than anything else even better then Dylan’s kisses but not his fiery ones. She felt light in weight and light headed. She Dylan weight floating on her. Dylan’s energy excited her. He kissed her everywhere visible and she could tell he was enjoying what he was doing.

There was a sudden knock on the door.

“Dylan, Skye are you in here?”