Expect the Unexpected

The sound of upbeat music filled the room with bright lights emitting from the small device on the hands of a guy with an oddly bright orange hair. The orange haired guy watches on the screen of his phone as another guy with a dark brown hair is moving along with the music.

"Ah Jungkook is so cool" Jimin, the orange haired guy, said as he watches every move Jungkook, the dancer, makes. Jimin sways his head as the music filled his ears, because of that he didn't realized that the door of his room opened.

"Isn't too early for this Jimin hyung?" A guy with an ash-colored hair said causing Jimin to look up from his phone.

"No, it's not Taehyung" Jimin retorts.

"I swear you're obsessed with him" Taehyung said as he enters Jimin's room.

"What do you want Tae?" Jimin replies.

"Oh, Jin hyung wanted to meet with us on the café down the street" Taehyung says as he reaches over Jimin's beanie.

"Touch that and I will strangle you with my own hands" Jimin states causing Taehyung to retreat his precious hand.

"Okay chill Jimin hyung, I'm just going to take a look" Taehyung exclaims.

"That's the only last merchandise Jungkook had, so don't you dare" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung.

"Fan boy alert" Taehyung states. Jimin pouts as he throws one of his pillows on Taehyung's face.

"Bulls eye!" Jimin yelled happily as the pillow he threw hit Taehyung's face.

"Jimin hyung!!!!" Taehyung screams causing Jimin to laugh.

"Now get out I'm going to change" Jimin said as he pushes Taehyung out of his room earning some protests from Taehyung.

As soon as Jimin closes the door, he looks back to his beanie and smiles. The beanie was pure black with white letters across on the front, spelling 'Kook' in cursive and gold. Jimin was glad, that he had the chance to get the very last one of this merchandise. Jimin was brought back to reality as he heard Taehyung telling him to hurry up. Jimin rolled his eyes as he went to his closet to look for some decent clothes he can wear.

After some minutes, Jimin and Taehyung reached the small café down their street. The bell of the door chimes as soon as the two guys came in happily. The smell of bitter and sweet aroma lingered in the air as light pastel colors are splashed all over the wall.

"Good morning! Welcome to Aesthetically café!" The cashier greeted them as the two guys walk near the counter.

"Good morning Hoseok hyung" Taehyung said.

"Hey Taehyung and Jimin! I'm assuming your orders are the usual?" Hoseok asked as he fixes his maroon beret on top of his head.

"Yes, and can you please add a cinnamon roll with it" Jimin said as he looks for his wallet.

"Sure! One caramel macchiato, one hot chocolate and one cinnamon roll" Hoseok states as he pushes in their orders.

"I want a pancake!" Taehyung exclaims causing Hoseok to chuckled.

"Okay Tae, and one pancake, is that all?" Hoseok asks. "Jin hyung is coming, so I guess one americano and muffins, the blueberry ones" Jimin said.

"Oh, got it! That will be all $13.01, and here or to go?" Hoseok said as he writes their names on their respective cups.

"Here Hoseok hyung and wait uh here!" Jimin said as he gave the exact money to Hoseok.