Poe's Adventure

Poe walked down the hallway. After making sure his cat BB8 was ok, he decided to venture around the castle. He saw two military personnel in flight uniforms. Poe had always wanted to be a pilot. It was no secret that he wanted to leave the castle and join the Alderraan flying academy. He walked up to them and asked, "Excuse me, are you pilots part of the Alderaan Flying Academy? I was interested in joining and wondered if you could give me any pointers on piloting a ship."

The two men smiled and one said, "Sure bud. In fact Guildenstern and I were just planning on  taking a joyride to Tatooine to see the coronation of its new King. Care to join us?"

"I'd love to, as long as I'm back here by dinner!" replied Poe.

So the two pilots, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, and Poe flew to Tatooine to watch the coronation of King Finn of Storm. Poe thought the young king was pretty handsome. Poe wondered why he didn't have a wife. Members of the flying academy (and Poe) got to sit in the front stands, so Poe was able to see every detail of the coronation. He could have sworn that the king made eye contact with him, but that was probably his imagination. Or was it?

At the end of the coronation, there was a reception. The King Finn was congratulated by high-ranking officials, but he then made his way to where the Flying Academy was sitting. Poe was about to eat a shrimp in one bite on a dare when he felt the presence of someone standing behind him.

"I see that you are a member of the Flying Academy" the King said.

"Uhhhh. I guess. Uh- I mean yes." Poe smoothly lied.

Finn chuckled and said "Well if you are interested there is an exchange program here in Tatooine taught by members of the Flying Academy in Alderaan. Maybe I'll see you around." And with that Finn turned around and walked away.

Everyone instantly began to chatter about how weird that conversation was and why Finn didn't talk to anyone else at the table. But all Poe did was stare at his food and try to wipe the goofy grin off his face.