Baby

Chapter 32~

8 months later•

(Lotta time skips hehehe)

"IVAAAANN!" I scream in pain. I gasp to try and catch my breath, the pain is so unbearable. "Ivan! Please help!" He runs into the kitchen and his eyes widen in horror as he sees my body hunched over.

"What it is?! Rebecca!" He says running to my side. "Hos...hospital!" He nods and hurries off to start the car. "Hurry!" I scream clutching my stomach.

They rush me to the back and instantly make me have a C- section. They give me the medicine and I feel heavy.

°°°°°°°

I wake up and have to squeeze my eyes shut, the light is so bright. "Look... She's awake." I hear someone coo. My eyes finally adjust and I see Ivan standing with a bundle. "M-My baby?" I ask sitting up. He nods and brings the baby over to me.

"It's a girl.." he says looking at our daughter fondly. "A girl..? What's her name?" He looks at me, "The doctors asked you and you said... Miracle... Because she's a miracle baby."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Ah, of course you don't know.. the cord was wrapped around her throat and she was blue when they found her.... She almost died..." Tears form and I feel a hot one slide down my cheek. "She's so beautiful...."

Miracle's eyes are still closed but she reaches up towards me and I let her grab my finger. "I love you so, so, much." I whisper to her. I see a smile form onto her small face. "When can we go home?" I ask, looking up at Ivan. He shrugs, "I don't know yet." I look back down at Miracle and smile. My eyes feel heavy again and I let them close.

________

"Rebecca?" I open my eyes and see a scared Ivan. "Ivan..." I smile but it falters as I see the look on his face. He eases closer. "Where's my baby?" I ask frantically looking for Miracle.

"They took her and cleaned her all up and everything..." Ivan explains. "Why're you looking at me like that?" I ask. Ivan carefully sits by me, "You keep passing out.."

I shrug, "I remember you showing me Miracle and... that was it, but... Why?" I ask. "How am i supposed to know" He puts his head in his hands.

"Well... I'm sorry I don't remember," He groans and stands up. "Where are you going?" I ask, ignoring my obvious voice crack. "Away... Away from you." He walks out the door as I yell for him to come back...

**********
*Later That day*

"We're home baby girl.." I coo. I hear gasps and what sounds like a stampede. "Oh my gersh!" Espen says reaching for the baby. "Hey! I'm the actual uncle!" Emi complains.

Espen ignores him and continues to baby talk to Miracle. "Everyone can have a turn, okay? Just don't hold her too much."

After we had all went to bed, Miracle's bed already made beside ours, I could hear her giggling. I turn over to look at her through the cracks in her crib. "What're you laughing at?" I ask grinning at her cuteness.

I turn in the bed to see Ivan gone. "Ivan? Iv-" I scream as I see him at the foot of her bed, eyes pitch black with a slight red gleam. "Get away from her!" I scream.

He snaps his head towards me and turns his head to the side for a second before hissing. A burning sensation goes through my chest and I scream in pain.

I jump awake and gasp as I feel someone touch me. "You woke up the damn baby with your  screaming..." Ivan groans.

"Sorry.." I mumble. I stand up and stretch. "Hey... Hey... It's okay..." I coo picking miracle up.

"Can you shut up!" Ivan groans.

I cover her ears as best I can. "Fuck you Ivan. You don't have to be such a damn dough bag." He rolls his eyes and turns his back on me. I shake my head and walk out, into the living room. "You're dad wasn't always like this," I tell the baby. "He was actually really sweet and caring..."

"Espen!" I yell, from her scaring me. Miracle starts crying again and I sigh. "Sorry.." She whispers. I hush the baby and sit beside Espen on the couch. "Why're you still up?" I ask. She shrugs. "Same..." She reaches for the baby and I hand her over. "I don't know what's gotten into Ivan lately." I say.

She looks up at me, "What do you mean?" I explain how Ivan's been acting. "People change when a baby's born." Espen says. I scoff, "They don't act like THAT.." She plays with miracle and I watch as she giggles.

"You and Emilio plan to have one yet?" I ask jokingly. Espen looks up and me and grins. "Well..." My eyes widen, "No!" She nods and laughs. "I'm pregnant..." I laugh with her, "Congrats! How longs have you been pregnant?!" She thinks for a second, "A week? I think..."

I give her a look, "And you didn't tell me?" She smiles innocently and says, "I didn't have time...?" I playfully, careful to not hit Miracle, punch her arm. "Hey! Baby on board here!" She says pushing my arm. We laugh. "I can't wait to see what she's gonna be like..." I say watching my baby.

"I bet she's gonna be amazing... And beautiful." Espen says smiling. "You think so?" I ask grinning. She puts her hand on my arm, "I know so... She's gonna be just like her mommy.." I chuckle and take a deep breath in. "Hopefully she'll be better than me."

We sit there for a few minutes longer talking and playing with the baby when I hear feet shuffling in. I close my eyes, preparing for Ivan. "Hey baby..." It kinda sounds like Emilio. "Oh, hi Becca."

I turn and smile, "Hey Emilio. You just now waking up?" I ask laughing. He smiles and nods. "Ouuuu I see the baby." He says excitedly.

Espen hands him the baby without fussing. He smiles brightly holding the baby. "Hey there... I'm you're uncle Emilio, but you call can me Uncle Emi..."

I chuckle and shake my head. "You like being an uncle, huh?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah, I heard you're gonna be a dad too.." Emilio snaps his head up at me then Espen. I raise an eyebrow, smirking. Emilio blushes, "Y-yeah.."

I sigh, "Hopefully you'll take it better than Ivan.." Emilio looks over at me, "What?" I shake my head, "Long story short, Ivan's being a dick to me." He shakes his head and scowls. "I don't know why he would act like that...." I shrug, "No one knows."

••••••••••
"You're such a dork!" I tell Emilio. Him and Espen laugh. "Stop it, you guys are gonna get us kicked out!" Espen hisses.

We went to town, with the baby of course, and Emilio and I are goofing off in the store. "We still have to go back home and get Ivan." I say giggling. "What, why?" Emilio asks, his smile faltering. "We're going to the zoo today! It'll be her first time.."

×××

"Ivan, babe, you ready?" I ask. I texted him earlier to get ready that I'm taking Miracle to the zoo. "Yeah. Give me a second." He yells back. We get everything together, things we need for the baby, and figure out the seating arrangements.

We make it there like, 2 hours later. We all get out and head to the gate. "Yes sir, if like 4 adult tickets and then we have a baby."

He nods and hands me 4. He smiles, "It's free for children." I nod and thank him. "You excited, Miracle?! It's your big day..!"

••••••••••

AND SCENE! Oh gosh... This chapter might suck monkey balls but I'm sorry... I haven't update in such a long time and then now I don't really keep up with the twins.. There is so much fkin drama... I don't even know what's going on.

But thank you to all the people who have actually stuck with me through this crazy ride! I love you all!

💜💜💜💝💯 it's been about.. A year or so since I first started this book and I've actually come so far! But this is the finale chapter! Thank you all again and I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day/night!

💋💜💜💜💜💜
-Becca 😌

1422 words