❤️

I folded the corner of the page gently so I could remember where I was in the book and put it back into my bag. Raegan and I had been driving for about two hours and still had another three to go until we got to the beach. I looked up through my sunglasses and out the window watching the trees zoom past us. "How's the book, love?" Raegan asked not taking his eyes off the highway. I looked at him and smiled as he drummed his fingers against the steering wheel. "It's good.." I grinned reaching over and gently running my hands through his soft hair. Raegan smiled and let out a chuckle as he turned into the next lane. I watched him pick up his water bottle from the cup holder and place it in between his thighs, unscrewing the lid. Slowly he raised it to his lips and just before he could take a sip, we went over a bump, knocking the water bottle out of his hand and spilling it all over his lap. "Shit." He said, quickly leaning down to pick up the now empty water bottle and placing it back in the cup holder. He looked down at his lap cussing under his breath multiple times. "Eyes on the road." I whispered, grabbing my bag off the floor and digging through it. "Here, let me do it." I said as I took out some napkins and turned to him. I patted them down on his lap trying to absorb some of the water. "Thanks." He said with a sigh, not really paying much attention to me. I moved along his lap trying to get as much water off as I could, but without much luck. I began to squeeze  the napkins against his jeans and all over the wet spots, which seemed to be working much better. Then I felt Raegan shift uncomfortably. I was about to ask what was wrong when I realized.. I had been rubbing away at his crotch for about five minutes, and had managed to give him a boner through his jeans. I smirked slowly as an idea popped into my head. I sat back slowly and tossed  the napkins into the trash bag. I knew he wasn't paying attention to me and was trying his best to focus on the road and not his boner, but he was clearly having difficulties. I palmed his crotch firmly until he let out a moan. "Jesus, Makayla.. what're you doing?"

I unbuckled myself and leaned over, quickly unbuckling his belt and tugging on the zipper. "Baby, I- can't. What-." He asked confused as he looked down at me. I pressed a finger to my lips, shushing him so that he'd pay attention to the road. "Eyes on the road, daddy." I whispered and I could hear him suck in a sharp breath. Gently, I slid my hand into his pants and pulled out his dick. My fingers moved over his hot skin and then curled around the base.  I brought my lips down onto it and gently began to suck on the head. "Fuck... babe." Raegan's voice cracked as I felt him tense. I smiled and continued my way down on him taking my time. He was groaning now and breathing hard as he tried to keep his hands steady on the wheel. I hummed around the tip, then slid my tongue down the underside where he was more sensitive. "Makayla, how.. the fuck am I-I.. supposed to focus when you've got your perfect lips... wrapped around my dick." He stuttered, voice cracking again. I giggled, before taking him all into my mouth, causing me to gag a little. I bobbed up and down, sucking hard as my lips moved along his length. I could hear louder groans escaping from him, he was trying not to move his hips and push his dick deeper down my throat. I pulled back and leaned my arms against the center console, seeing how white his knuckles were from holding onto the wheel. I took his dick into both my hands, pumping quickly as I sucked and licked the head. Before I realized what was happening, I felt the car stop. He must have pulled off onto the side of the road because suddenly both of his hands were in my hair and he was thrusting his hips into my mouth. He was panting and cursing, I felt his cock twitch and by the way he tensed I knew he was about to come. I pulled back and stuck my tongue out for him to finish on, swallowing the hot liquid that poured onto it. I sat back tucking his cock back into his boxers and did up his pants along with his buckle.
"So..." I started as I wiped my lips on the back of my hand. I smiled, and he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I'm so not finished with you." He said, then leaned over to kiss me roughly.

His fingers tangled in my hair and he pulled it lightly to make me open my mouth more, sliding his tongue inside. He kissed me for a few more moments, then pulled away. "You are in so much trouble, little girl.." He whispered as his thumb brushed across my lower lip. I smiled as I pressed a kiss to his finger on my lips. He pushed my mouth open for me to suck on his thumb while his other hand was already underneath my shirt. He was squeezing my chest, sliding his hand into the cup of my bra to tease my nipples. I gasped and he grinned. We were only a few yards from the road, cars were still wizzing by as he pulled his thumb out and quickly replaced it with two fingers. "Nice and wet, baby." He said, wanting me to coat them with spit. He other hand was opening my pants and squeezing and rubbing my pussy through my panties. He pulled his hand away from my mouth and slid it into my underwear. "Raegan... can we.. uh.." I pleaded for him to not do this here, but his fingers were already inside me. "Shhh... let me see how wet you are." He whispered and I leaned my head back on the seat and spread my legs as much as I could while he slid them in and out of me. But before I could really get into it, he stopped and I whined in protest, not wanting it to end. "There... now that you're nice and wet, you can take over.." He said, and I looked over at him, confused. He smiled and put the car in drive. "I- but babe.." I stumbled over the words because my clit was throbbing and I didn't understand. "You heard me." He said, merging back onto the highway. "Finger yourself until we get to the hotel.. but don't even think about cumming until I say so.. Do you understand?" He stated firmly, and I could feel my heart racing. "Yes, daddy.." I replied. I leaned back in my seat and slowly slid my hand down my body and rubbed my pussy. I watched his face, he was smirking to himself as he drove. I rubbed circles around my clit until I was moaning. I put one of my legs onto the dash to slide my fingers in deeper. The urge to climax was boiling inside me. I was panting and moaning, trying to fight it off. Raegan was singing along to the radio, ignoring my pleas for him to hurry. When we pulled into the parking lot, he smirked and squeezed my thigh. "That's enough now. Button up your pants. I'll finish you off when we get to the room."