Ice Cream

You, Roxas, , Axel, and Xion have had a lot of missions without many breaks. You guys rarely got to hang out at the clock tower anymore. But one day you had a few minutes until you have to go on your next mission. You were walking around Twilight Town bored until Roxas ran up to you.

"Hi!" He said happily.

You smiled back. "Hi Roxas! Where's Axel and Xion?"

He frowned a little. "They have missions to finish." He smiled again. "You wanna go get some ice cream Y/N?"

"Sure." You said.

Roxas went off to get some. You ran to the clock tower. While waiting for Roxas, you checked your watch. "Crap! I only have 5 minutes left!" You said out loud.

Roxas ran up the steps and gave you some (Favorite flavor) ice cream.

"Thanks!" You said, taking a bite.

"Your welcome!" Roxas said, and started to eat his. Roxas giggled at you.

"What?" You asked.

Roxas looked at you. "You have a mustache!" He laughed.

You blushed. "His laugh is so cute!" You thought.

He wiped the ice cream of with his finger. You blushed. "You look so cute when you're blushing!" Roxas said, then covered his mouth, his face red.

"Aww! Roxas likes me!" You giggled. "Sh-Shut up!": He said, blushing harder. "Make me, then!" You challenged. Roxas smirked and kissed you on the lips. You kissed back, shocked. Roxas pulled away. "There. I made you." He said.

You looked at your watch. "I'm late!" You exclaimed.

Roxas smiled. "It can wait." He said and kisses you again.

(A/n: I got chocolate ice cream! Tell me what flavor you guys got in the comments! Bye!)

Written on: Fri, March 8, 2018)