II/I

"Rian?"

"Yah Rian-ah!"

"Lee Rian are you ignoring us?"

"LEE RIAN!"

Jinyoung whips around, eyes wide in fear. There's two boys standing behind him, both looking slightly confused and upset.

"Were you ignoring us Rian?" The one with the big, sparkly eyes asked. Jinyoung gulps, unsure how to answer.

He wasn't trying to ignore them, he just had more important things to care about. Like how he ended up in the body of a girl.

He doesn't know how this happened, he just woke up today and noticed something felt off about his body.

There was a weight on his chest that wasn't there before and somehow he felt... shorter?

So he slapped his hands onto his chest in a sleepy daze. There were two lumps there that wasn't there before.

Jinyoung furrowed his brows in confusion. This felt... nice.

So he fondled the two lumps for a while before eventually opening his eyes. Even if he wanted to stay in bed, he had to get ready for school.

He got up of the bed, dragging himself to the closet with half-opened eyes.

Wait... this room looked... different?! 

His eyes snapped open as he finally noticed that the room wasn't his. Where was he?!

Hurriedly he moved over to the full-length mirror in the room to check himself out only to scream at his appearance.

He had boobs!?

°°°

Jinyoung had boobs. And long hair with a pale face, large chocolate brown eyes, a narrow nose and pouty lips.

When had he become a girl?!

Why was he a girl? He was a male and had been for the last seventeen years of his life!

He was supposed to be the same sex as the two males in front of him but instead he was now in the body of a girl, and had to play the part of the body's owner Lee Rian.

"Um... I was just.. distracted! You know how it is, busy with school work and all. Hehe." He let out a nervous giggle and awkward smile.

As much as he would like to yell and scream that he wasn't Rian, Jinyoung knew people wouldn't believe him and would brand him as insane and put him away in a mental institution.

There was no way that was going to happen to him, so until he figured a way out of this situation he would just have to try his best to act as Rian.

"How long are you going to use that excuse? We already know you're lying." The other boy spoke up. He had a poker face on and felt a little intimidating, making Jinyoung take a step back.

"Woojin's right Rian. If there's something wrong you can tell us. You know we'll help you." The sparkly-eyed boy stated, eyes filled with concern.

Jinyoung could feel a lump forming in his chest and pain squeeze at his chest though he didn't understand why at first. He quickly realized that this wasn't his reaction, rather it was her reaction.