_1_

"Words in double quotes." - Talking

"Words in cursive." - Multiple voices.

Words in bold - The third person narrator of this fic.

.1.

Hello all! I, your friendly neighbourhood narrator, introduce you to the city of (Imagine whatever place you'd like). With all the pollution, political feuds and what not, it's rare that we get a peaceful and clean morning these days...forget the nights. Nights now can be called nightmares with all the crimes around the city.

So it's so beautiful that today morning is so mesmerizing and quiet. Maybe I can begin the work I've been thinking of writing.

Ahem!

Once upon a time on a peaceful morning in th-.

"ONWARDS!"

So much for being peaceful. 😑

If one looked down towards the zig zag alleys on the tiny lanes between the huge buildings, they would see the two little brats that ruined my concentration which had only begun. Would they leave if I throw them a stone?

Nah. These kids won't run away scared. They are brothers, cousin brothers to be specific. If one of them gets hurt...well, size doesn't matter. They will get their revenge on ya.

Don't get me wrong, I don't fear these tiny beings. It's just that I don't wanna get into unnecessary messes.

"RUN FASTER LUCKY!"

"I AM YOU DOLT!" Lucky bit back.

Laksh and Sanskar Maheshwari sure could make one to get a gun and shoot something. They were that noisy!

Sighing, I looked out of the window and watched them pass down the road.

Laksh huffed and puffed as he ran as fast as he could behind his brother. "This is *huff* this is all *huff* all your fault!"

"My fault?! How is it my my fault!?"

"If it weren't *huff* for you we *huff* we would have been able to *huff* come here half *huff* an hour ago!" he shouted at full force.

His elder brother turned back to him while continuing running. "Well, okay I admit I was late in dressing up. But I had to go do number two. It's nature's call!"

"WHATEVER! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I HAVE TO RUN NOW IDIOT!"

"AND WHO WAS IT THAT STOPPED AGAIN FOR FIVE MINUTES TO EAT THE CAKE, HUH?!" the elder of the two exclaimed stopping to poke his brother in the chest.

"FINE! SO WHAT IF I DID?! I'M A GROWING BOY AND I NEED TO EAT!"

"CAKE ISN'T PROTEIN LUCKY!"

"WHATEVER SANKY! IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT! YOU TOOK MORE TIME IN THE TOILET. I TOOK JUST FIVE MINUTES TO EAT!"

Not having anything to counter the argument, Sanky poked Laksh's stomach. "THAT'S THE REASON YOU'RE A FATSO!"