Afraid

Shigaraki 's pov

This is it,this is all I wanted (y/n)(l/n) the most strongest villain of all,with her now I can kill all might

"(Y/n) YOU ARE INCREDIBLE , KILL ALL THE STUDENTS "

"I have waited for this for so long"shouted shigaraki

(Y/n)'s pov

Where I'm I
Oh finally I had to go back to this form ,who knew I had such a fate..becoming hero?i knew I could never become one,my fate ..my destiny all of them ends in being a villain...the time I was 2 years I got a quirk my mom was a monster who was sealed .my dad was the head of the strongest villain alliances ,mom and dad both were married not because they loved each other ,but to create the strongest villain to kill allmight .my quirk was to create different armor and weapons of different elements which was inherited from my dad and dark power from my mom my dark powers were sealed because I couldn't control it and could kill anyone  .when I was 3 years old I started training Martial arts,and many types of combat skills .the training was tough...if I made a mistake I would get hit by a wip or stabbed multiple times there are many scars on my body ,after all the harsh treatment poison and electricity did not effect my body.I started killing people in the age of 5 it was sad ..i din't like killing at all I didn't want to relate myself to either a hero or a villain I just want to stay happy and live life like a normal human after all the suffering at the age of 6  I decided to leave my home and run away ,at that time the hero had track down the location of the alliance and all of them got killed I was wandering in the forest in the search of some food since I gave up I decided to return home.the time I returned home all I could see was dead bodies,blood,broken buildings,dead body of my parents..for a reason I was happy .then a hero spotted me near the body of my parents.they asked me whether I knew them.i replied yes,they are my parents.the hero asked me to come with him and train to become a hero ,i couldn't say anything I knew if I told something in opposition they would kill me .in the end I had to agree I was then adopted by the principal of UA academy.i studied my middle school in USA and returned back for high school and met and idiot ash blonde hair boy named katsuki bakugo..I kinda like him but now he will hate me cause it's our fate cause he aims to be a hero and I am a trained villain.i sure did had my first love ,I also had a friend with (h/c)(ur wish)  he was kind and I admired him a lot but unfortunately he was also training under my dad and started to hate him since the  day he attempted to kill me .i had a elder sister who was quirkless (sis/n)

Why I'm I thinking of this now ..why I'm I crying

Suddenly I heard shigaraki s voice saying me to kill all the students

The time I opened my eyes I could see midoriya running towards allmight who was captured by nomu and not longer bakugo ,kirishima and todoroki made there appearance.warp gate was captured by bakugo and todoroki had frozen half of nomu and allmight was freed

Bakugo 's pov
Where is (y/n) and who the hell is the scary looking girl in front of us I'm really worried about (y/n)

Shigaraki 's pov
Kurogiri is captured and allmight is freed now we are In a pinch

"(Y/n) free kurogiri"ordered shigaraki

Bakugou's pov
Wait did he just say (y/n)? That's not possible that can't be (y/n)

(Y/n)'s pov
Shit what do I do ? My body is not in my control its not moving according to my will then suddenly my mouth opened and said
"Yes sir"
What now I was running towards bakugo with a sword in my hand only I could see bakugo s eyes widen in fear

Seeing myself hurt my precious thing is what I'm afraid of