Thug Passion

I Lay Back On The Fake Leather Couch, Sippin' My Henny And Relaxing While I Let Champagne Take Care Of Me.

Champagne Was The Finest Stripper At Club Fantasy, One Of The Few Remaining Strip Clubs In West Coast View.

No One Had An Ass As Big And As Soft As Hers, And On Top Of That, Bitch Was Fine.
If She Wanted To, She Could Be In Any Rap Nigga's Video, No Questions Asked.

She Had A Cinnamon-Brown Skin That Glowed Like She Was Covered In Baby Oil Twenty-Fo'-Seven, And These Titties That Just Seemed To Hypnotize.

I Had Been Fuckin' Wit' Her For A Minuet.
I Came To The Club To Check Her Out, Even Made It Rain Like A Hurricane Lettin' Loose Tens And Twenties All Over The Stage Every Now And Then. In Return, I Knew That Was My Piece Of Ass Until I Decided Otherwise.

Champagne Climbed On My Lap And Leaned Close To Me. She Started To Whisper In My Ear.

"I Missed You, Kam. You Ain't Give Me None In A Week."

I Gave Her My Famous Boyish Grin And Playfully Whispered Back, "You Know What To Do."

And So It Began. She Reached Down Between Her Legs And Grabbed The Belt Of My Pants.

I Had Been Missing That Pussy A L'il Bit So I Decided To Help Her Get To It A L'il Faster.
I Set My Glass Down, Undid My Belt, And Pulled Out What I Like To Call Every Bitch's Bad Habit.

You See, Every Nigga Thinks He Got The Biggest Dick In The World Until He Stand Beside A Nigga Wit' A Bigga One.

I Ain't Confessin' To Peekin' At Nobody's Johnson, But I Could Damn Sure Say I Got That Crack Rock, Dopefiend, Call Me Jerry Springer 'Cause I'ma Leave Ya Ho Sprung Type Dick!

Champagne Was Definitely Addicted.
First, She Massaged Me Wit' Her Hand.
I Didn't Know What This Broad Be Doing Wit' Her Hands, But They Were Soft As Hell And Always Made Me Shiver A Little Bit When She Touched Me Like That.

I Was Getting Excited As I Listened To Pleasure P "Under" Playing In The Background. I Grabbed The Side Strap Of Her Thong And Untied It. I Could Feel It Fall Apart On My Lap And I Started To Palm Her Ass.

Damn, This Bitch Had A Nice Ass. I Couldn't Get All Of It In My Hands. But Damn If I Wasn't Trying. I Suddenly Had A Urge To Feel Her Wet Lips. She Wasn't Experienced In Givin' Head.

From What She Told Me, She'd Lost Her Virginity When She Was Eighteen. I Could Believe That Shit, 'Cause A Nigga Was A Breathe Away From Punchin' Her In The Top Of Her Too Damn Expensive Remy Weave The First Time She Even Went There With Me.

I Can't Stand Feelin' Teeth, Nails, Any Of That Grazin' Me. I Made It A Point To Teach Her 'Cause A Nigga Like Me Need That Shit In My Life FaSho. Good Head And Good Pussy From The Same Bitch Is A Hot Commodity.

You Can Find A Million And One Chicks Who'll Give It Up To You, But Only A Handful Can Do That Shit Like Pinky The Pornstar Or Supahead. I Like These Young Chicks ' Cause They Got More Potential And They Definitely More Willing To Learn.