<tom holland> fangirl

Pairing: Tom Holland x reader
Summary: The readers mom brings her to an unknown location where she meets her idol
Warning: none
Word count: 652

Pairing: Tom Holland x readerSummary: The readers mom brings her to an unknown location where she meets her idolWarning: noneWord count: 652

"(Y/N)! We have to leave in 20 minuets!" Your mom screams at you. You jump up confused. 'What was in 20 minuets?' You think getting up changing. You throw on a Midtown School of Science and Technology shirt, jeans, and Spider-Man patterned Vans. You smile opening your phone, seeing your background. It, obviously, being Tom Holland.

"Where are we going?" You ask walking downstairs. "Surprise." All your mom does is grin. 'Oh great.' You chuckle.

After 30 minuets of driving, your mom stops and tells you to close your eyes. You do so and begin to shake. What was your mom doing?

You guys walk around until she tells you to stop and open. As soon as you opened your eyes, your jaw drops. You were standing in front of thee Tom Holland. You gasp as your eyes widen. You look around and see that no one is there. Just you, your mom, and Tom. How?

"Mom?" You turn around and your mom is gone. "She went to go grab some food." Tom says causing you to spin around and blush.

Let's just say, you are a HUGE fan of Tom. You loved every movie he's in and knew every word in Spider-Man: Homecoming. And, uh, you have a lot of Spider-Man clothing.

"H-hi." You manage to say as he laughs. "Hi." He smiles. 'His smile looks even more amazing in real life.' You think starring into his eyes. "I-I'm a h-huge fan." You rub your elbow nervously. "I know. Where'd you get those shoes?" He points at your shoes.

"Oh. I-I got them custom-made. I spent five months worth of chore money for them." You smile as his eyes widen. "That's so cool!" He looks back up into your eyes. "I know!" You blush.

"So, uh, how did my mom do this?" You look around nervously. "We bumped into each other in Walmart the other day. She started going crazy and asked if you could see me. It was pretty funny." He chuckles to himself.

There's an awkward silence, "So you like Spider-Man?" You break it, mentally face palming. "Uh, yeah." He smiles at you. "What's y-your favorite part?" You ask nervously.

Hell, you were super nervous before you even saw Tom. And now that your talking to him, you felt like one sentence could ruin it.

"That's tough. I like it all. My favorite has to be when Ned finds out Peters Spider-Man." He fidgets with his fingers. "Me too!" You say excited.

"Hello my awkward peeps." Your mom walks over to you guys with pretzels and drinks. You blush, of embarrassment as Tom laughs. "I was about to say teens, but it wouldn't make sense." She laughs to herself. "Alright, here you guys go. (Y/N), I'll be in the car, when your done." She smiles waving to you. "Bye mom." You wave back.

"I'm socially awkward." You blurt out. Tom looks at you with an eyebrow raised. "Ha, that was random." You look anywhere but his eyes. "It was." He mumbles. "Anyways, whose your favorite character in Spider-Man?" He asks. "Oh, easy! Peter, duh." You laugh. "Good. Id have to say my favorite is Ned. He's always there for Peter." He shrugs. "I agree."

"Ya know, I should probably get going!" You say regretting that sentence right after you said it. He nods, "Okay."

You start walking to your moms car until Tom stops you. "Could I, uh, maybe get your number?" He asks. You squeal on the inside and nods on the outside. "H-here." You hand him your phone with a shaky hand.

"Cool! See ya around (Y/N)." He hands your phone back leaving you to fangirl.