368. Resisting Rhys

Author : wheadee

Genre : teen fiction

In the game of manipulation, someone's about to get played, and all rules are about to be broken. 

to anyone outside of Lexington Prep, seventeen-year-old Rhys Sanders appears as a stand-up student and a clean-cut young man, but a few girls of the school know better. When he's not adding on to his great record of community service, Rhys is playing the role of heartbreaker. He has a careless habit of crushing hearts and walking away. To Rhys, it's all in good fun. Between keeping up his grades and extracurricular activities to make his parents happy, he'd do anything to get his mind off of Thursday - the most dreaded day of the week. 

But karma has finally caught up to Rhys and someone wants revenge. 

Seventeen-year-old Tatum McBride is a girl whose semester's tuition is hanging by a thread. When someone hires Tatum to do a job for the amount due for her admittance, she's beyond relieved, until she realizes what that job entails. One of Rhys's victims wants her to do the impossible: steal his heart. Tatum reluctantly takes the job, thinking she can charm the heartbreaker. But when Rhys plays his charm on her, let's just say Tatum may find out it isn't so easy to resist Rhys.

 But when Rhys plays his charm on her, let's just say Tatum may find out it isn't so easy to resist Rhys