One

Olivia's POV

I walked out of the airport, the warm California air hitting my pail skin, i look around for an open taxi. Just my luck there was none, suddenly i felt anxious. The palms of my hands grew sweaty, my eyes darted from place to place. A hand grabbed my shoulder and my eyes met with brown ones.

"Are you okay?" the man asked, his colorful hair peaked out of his 'send it' hat.

I gulped and nodded "yeah, I just have no idea where to go from here," i looked away and his hand left my shoulder.

"I'm Elton Castee, and over there is Heath Hussar, Sam Golbach, and Colby Brock," he pointed to the people the names belonged to, Colby Brock I've heard that name before. "Do you have anywhere to stay? We have an extra room in our house, we kinda pick up strays." he joked and chuckled.

"I- no, I came here last minute and I was planning on getting like a studio apartment, I'm Olivia by the way.." I said extending my hand for Elton to shake, "I mean I would love to move in with a bunch of strangers" I laughed.

The rest of the boys walked over, my eyes scanned over all of them, Colby Brock where have i hear-

"Olivia?!" Colby asked looking me up and down "I thought I'd never see you again!" he engulfed me in a hug, then the memories came flooding back.

                                                                         ~FLASHBACK~

 I was working when Dylan kept calling me, accusing me of cheating, then suddenly Colby walked into the store with his signature smile that had stolen my heart. But this time, he was breaking it.

"Liv," he called and walked over to me looking down at me, his eyes blood shot.

"What's wrong Colby?" I ask putting food on the shelf 

"I'm moving back to Kansas..." his voice cracked, Colby and I have been best friends since 2nd grade, and lately my feelings towards him had been growing. My heart dropped.

"When?"  I looked up at him

"Tomorrow" he whispered before turning his back before disappearing forever.

 I pulled away and tears rimmed my eyes, everyone looking at us two clearly confused,

"Is there something i missed here?" Heath asked.

"Olivia was my best friend," Colby muttered looking down at me with soft eyes.

I nodded and looked away from his ocean eyes, "So, where is this house?" I smiled feeling a little bit better. 

(time skip)

 The Uber pulled up to a green gate, Elton paid and everyone got out, walking back to the trunk and grabbing their bags. What was i thinking? I'm moving in with a bunch of guys, the love of my life who I haven't seen since i was 17... I had totally forgotten about Dylan until my phone started going off, earning a groan from me.

"Hello?" I ask, Colby eyeing me

"Are you fucking other guys already?" Dylan yelled in my ear.

"Dylan. Fuck off." i say before ending the call,

"Are you still dating that douche?" Colby asked as everyone walked  inside leaving us two alone outside of the door.

"No, that's why i came to LA.." I said shyly.