1. Dont Get Me Wrong, Your Face Looks Cute Against a Lamp Post (fluff)

—

You watched as your roommate vigorously scribbled down notes into their notepad. They've been studying for around two hours now, and they haven't looked up from their notes since they've started.

You jumped when your watch buzzed on your wrist, and your roommate closed their eyes in annoyance as it obnoxiously disturbed the stillness in the dorm room.

"Oh, shit," you muttered. You quickly pressed the small button on the side of your watch and gave your roommate a nervous smile. "Maybe it's a sign?"

"A sign," your roommate repeated nonchalantly. "For what, a break?"

You nodded. "Great idea; you should take a break."

"Y/N, I have to study," they sighed, "and taking a break isn't going to help me remember anything for this stupid test."

"Fine," you said. Your roommate rolled their eyes before returning to their work. After a few minutes passed, you grew impatient with the silence and broke, as you had nothing better to do than pester your best friend. "Just a small break?"

You roommate glared at you before closing their notepad and hitting their head with it. "You're killing me, Y/N."

You winced and leaned back against the wall, crossing your legs and digging your hands beneath your thighs. "Sorry, sorry."

"Why don't you go out for a walk and get me some coffee?"

Your ears perked at the idea. But then, after taking a second to realize that your roommate was only attempting to get you to leave them alone, you frowned. "You're just trying to get rid of me, aren't you?"

"Maybe."

You sighed and rolled out of your bed. "Fine, but just because I'm craving some coffee. I'm not getting you any."

"Fine by me," they grinned. Rolling your eyes, you slipped on your boots and thick jacket and stepped out of your dorm room.

"Two flat whites, please."

Yes, you said you wouldn't get your roommate a coffee, but you'd feel awful if you didn't get them any.

They've been studying for hours, and all they wanted was something to drink. And for you to be gone. But, nonetheless, you were getting them coffee, and you mentally declared yourself the greatest roommate in the world.