19

Thomas: I'm on a cliff
Unread

Thomas: I'm going to jump
Unread

Thomas: I can't live without you this has been hell and if I'm about to meet hell when I die I guess I know a little bit about it.
Unread

Thomas: goodbye my angel Newt❤️
READ

Newt: TOMMY! No!
Read

Thomas: Newt?
Read

Newt: WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
Read

Thomas: Newt I can't live without you these days have been a living hell without you it's been like 19 days!
Read

Newt: doesn't mean kill your self you dumb shank
Read

Thomas: newt I love you so much I've been Sending you messages ever since you stopped talking to me.
Read

Thomas: I missed you so much and I love you so much❤️ I kept thinking of you no matter what
Read

Newt: Oh my Tommy I'm so sorry
Read

Thomas: it's okay Newt I'm just glad your okay and your talking to me
Read

Thomas: I heard you through the apartment door
Read

Newt: it's been hell without you Tommy. It's my fault
Read

Thomas: Newt it's not your fault it's mine for not explaining
Read

Thomas: have you gotten my messages?
Read

Newt: yes I just put my phone in a drawer and the ding would go on and on.
Read

Newt: I felt so bad I felt awful I missed you so much Tommy
Read

Thomas: I missed you too Newtie
Read

Thomas: do you forgive me?
Read

Newt: of course about the fight but I don't forgive you about you almost Bloody Killing Yourself.
Read

Thomas: I can't live without you
Read

Newt: yeah but if you killed yourself I could never forgive myself and I got news for you Tommy.
Read

Thomas: ???
Read

Newt: I can't live without you either❤️ and that's the truth
Read

Thomas: Newt where are you?
Read

Newt: turn around
Read

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

      As Thomas Turned Around He Saw Newt. His Blonde Hair and His Chocolate Brown Eyes with his adorable smile Thomas dropped his phone to the grass so did Newt. Then they both hugged each other like it's been 19 years.  Thomas says ''I missed you so much My Angel'' As they pulled away from the hug and looked at each other in the eyes Newt says ''i missed you too Tommy I missed you so bloody much'' Thomas says ''I love you'' Newt says ''I love you too''. Thomas leans in and kisses Newt They both pull away from the kiss to catch their breath.  Then Thomas pulls something out of his pocket it was a Key.

Newt looked at Thomas confused Thomas gives Newt the Key. Newt says ''what's this for?'' Thomas says ''The Key To My Heart And To Our New Home''.  Newt says ''You bought a house!?'' Thomas says ''yeah I always thought about when you would return or if you returned so I saved up money ever since you left and I bought us a house'' Newt smiles and embraces Thomas. Newt says ''so where's the house?'' Thomas picks up his phone and types something.

Then Newt's phone dings and Newt Looks at his phone.

Thomas: Turn Around❤️
Read

    Newt Turns Around to see a beautiful house right where their favorite place was. Newt's eyes fill with tears but happy ones and kisses Thomas He says ''I love  it and I love you Tommy'' Thomas smiles and says ''I love you too Newt''  Newt says ''you are crazy'' Thomas says ''For You'' Newt laughs.

      They Entered The House It was furnished and everything it was beautiful perfect for the couple.  There was finally an happily ever after Newt was there and That's all that mattered to Thomas as long as Thomas Had his Angel And As Long As Newt Had His Tommy. Then Everything Was Going To Be Okay.