Shutdown

The team went through Aida's base to try and find her before she found them. With Lincoln by their side, they now had an advantage to find her. It turned out that his father had placed information in him about the locations of areas in the base. He was also equipped with knowledge of weapons and how to use them. "Just a few more rooms." Lincoln said. "Then we'll get her." Phoebe had something else on her mind, she was more worried about what Dalton was planning. The last time she saw him, he was heading back to his earth with Alex. Then she remembered something about Alex's powers, he had no problem controlling them. "Is this not his first time?" Phoebe thought to herself. "Did this happen before?" She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts when a loud bang suddenly shook a room next to her. Phoebe jumped and accidentally quaked the door open. On the other were Aida's guards looking at her. "Great, well here we go." She thought as the group followed her inside. The guards were equipped with bionic chips, giving them special powers. The team all the battle strategies they knew against them. Phoebe was starting to fight another guard when someone grabbed her. She suddenly vanished and appeared in another room. The room was surrounded by a force field at the exits. Phoebe looked around and saw someone lying on the ground unconscious, it was Cecil. Phoebe quickly rushed over and woke him up. Cecil panicked, he grabbed her and slammed her to the ground. "Woah hey, calm down!" Phoebe said. Cecil immediately realized what he was doing and let her go. Cecil looked around confused. "Where are we?" He asked Phoebe. This confused Phoebe, she figured that he would've known with how long he was here. "You mean you don't?" She asked him. Cecil shook his head. "Last thing I remember is going into that warehouse." He said to her. Suddenly they heard chains rattling as if someone was trying to break free. The two of them walked over to find a man yanking on chains attached to his hands. "A little help here will ya." The man said. Phoebe quaked the chains, causing them to shatter. "Thanks." The man said. Phoebe looked at him and noticed his officer uniform. "What to you Tony?" She asked him. Tony looked at her concerned. "How'd you know?" He asked. Phoebe rolled her eyes and then pointed at his name tag. "You're kidding right?" She asked him. Officer Tony mimicked her and thanked her again for the rescue. He explained that the last thing he remembered was trying to track down the Blue Falcons back on Dimension 35. At first she thought he meant another earth but then she saw a small device on his arm. "What's that?" She asked him. Officer Tony smiled and then turned the device on. The room was suddenly transformed into a space like area with planets and wormholes in every direction. Phoebe looked around at all of them, amazed by the amount. She never even thought about how many worlds there actually were. But these weren't just worlds, they were alternate universes, multiverses, and just complete dimensions all connected to a small bit of light. "What's that one?" Phoebe asked, pointing to the small light. Tony looked at her and chuckled. "Funny you should ask." He said to her. He touched the light and it revealed a whole other world. He motioned his hand and made everything go in reverse. He suddenly stopped when he saw the image he was looking for. "You've already been there." He said. The image showed Phoebe and her friends together during her adventure with Dalton the first time. This was the world where everything began. Tony then waved his hand, allowing the to return to the galaxy. He touched another small speck of light that was glowing orange. "This is our multiverse." Tony said. "The Wattverse, a never ending world of different forms of ourselves." Phoebe was confused. She turned towards him as he turned the device off. "So what, we're just something to enjoy when they hate reality?" She asked him. Tony shook his head and told her that they're the ones who create their path. "I guess you could call us legends." He said. the trio laughed but were cut short when a loud bang came from outside the room. the three of them watched as they door suddenly exploded of its' hinges, almost hitting them. After that happened, two Blue Falcons were thrown into the room. Phoebe looked at them and saw that they were burnt to the bone. Just then, a fired up Spot walked into the room returned to his normal fur. Tony's eyes became wide with surprise. "Great, now the canine has powers." he said sounding aggravated. Spot then barked at them, then ran off. The three of them followed him until he suddenly stopped at a door and began growling. As he growled his fur started to stem and he fired up. He made a giant bark and made the door explode right off the hinges like before, then ran inside. The group walked in to see a woman standing in the middle of the room, facing Spot. She held out her hand and blasted some lightning at the wolf, knocking him backwards. phoebe pushed her hand forward to try and quake her, but nothing happened. "Not good." Phoebe thought to herself. She started to run off when the woman teleported and appeared in front of her. "So you're the Meta dalton keeps talking about." The woman said to her. "Sorry Aida." Phoebe said to her. "You can tell him I'm not interested." Just then Dalton appeared behind Aida. "Relax, neither am I." He said to Phoebe. "I need your help." He said in an irritated tone. Aida saw the others try to escape and teleported after them and Phoebe walked towards Dalton. "And why on any earth would i help you?" She asked him. Dalton admitted that he deserved that. "I had to get your attention somehow." He said sneaking something into her hand. She looked and saw a note with the words meet Perseus on it. She was about to ask him who Perseus was when she saw a fireball appear in his hand. He threw the fire past her and hit Aida. The android burnt to the ground as she looked at Dalton. "You said this couldn't happen." Aida said feeling betrayed. Dalton walked past Phoebe and towards her. "It's like everyone says about you." He said to her. "The A stands for artificial." He blasted one last fireball at her, burning her to nothing but dust and wires. Dalton looked at Phoebe and then geoleaped away as the rest of the group came in. "Phoebe let's go!" Rebecca called out. Phoebe quickly caught up with the group and they escaped the base as it continued to burn to the ground.