CHAPTER - 1 HIGHLIGHTED

Earth! Birth place of the human race, who inhabited the planet for centuries. In due course of time, their civilization improved gradually and rapidly. For the record, so did their rage increased and their capability of destruction and great violence.

On the side note, the planet Pluto was inhabited by beings similar to the human. They were far more advanced but a peaceful race. Ethan was the king of the entire planet, a just, honorable, peace loving and strong ruler.

According to their sources the planet Earth was one of the few planets that were capable of supporting various life forms.

For centuries together, villains tried to conquer Pluto, but the different rulers of that planet stood like solid mountains and fought for their beloved planet. Time through time, the responsibility was passed over to Ethan. He was brave and strong willed and defeated several thundering and boosting villains.

The villains discovered that the planet Earth has vast illumina, aura; if destroyed, the destroyer of the planet could gather so much energy, that they could even destroy Pluto. Ethan learned about it too and went to Earth. After many declarations, treaties and discussions, the human leaders accepted his help, and so a secret but brave squadron organization was formed by the alliance of human's most advanced technologies and brave soldiers and Ethan.

For months, Ethan and the human soldiers fought villains together and stood side by side in blood and sweat.

As time passed, the villains started destroying other life sustainable planets to absorb the illumina and aura energy. Therefore Ethan had to drive his attention to the other planets as well. However he couldn't let the Earth go unprotected. So finally after a lot of thinking, he decided to send his son, Israr, to Earth. Israr was made to join the secret organization. He was strong, funny and happy to go type young boy. Ethan knew, Israr could do the work well because he had always made his father proud. Israr had adjusted himself easily there.

He stayed in a large Japanese house. It had a large garden in front of it, and a dragon shaped fountain. The floor was made of the finest wood and it had sliding doors.

Ethan had already diverted his attention in protecting other planets, while Israr specifically protected Earth. The greatest notable fact was that Ethan had cosmic powers and his son Israr had fire power.

It was believed that some humans also possessed special powers, and they were termed as 'Power Users'. The secret organization tried finding such humans, so that they could help protect the Earth. The organization was lead by a dynamic leader by name Crawford. The organization was disguised as Dolphin Corp, a 3D and digital video game designer company, so that the normal people remained unknown about the fact that humans with super powers existed, and even an organization that recruited such humans, to fight villains. Moreover the only one who knew about the existence of 'power users' were the organization officials and the police authorities.