finding out the truth

As all of them looked at the figure they then screamed.

"WHAT THE FRICK" Ash yelled because the figure who was talking to them was a bear. It's name Obi wan kabeary. He's pretty famous as the Zorua kings body gard (I forgot how to spell I'm sorry I'm stupid).

"OK follow me we were expecting you but the king will be confused where is rainy?" Obi said, once he asked every one went silent. Then they arrived at where the royal Zorua are. Then once they go in they see the king and queen zorua. They were on thrones and it was pretty funny because they were zorua on thrones.

"Where is my daughter" the king said, the others were confused.

"What do you mean" Red said

"Rainy where is she" all of their eyes widened when he said that Then they looked at Blue HE WAS RIGHT, "well" Gary gulps and says.

"I'm sorry your highness but Rainy has cancer and told us to come and tell you" once he said that the king gasps but doesn't show concern,

"So she got you guys worked up for nothing" all of they're jaws dropped. Then blue yelled out

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING" the king chuckled

"This was all because she didn't turn into a zorua. She spent to much time in her human form that always happens, you see when a zorua transforms into a human they have a specific amount of time before they get cancer if they don't turn into a zorua fast enough" he said " they're limit is 5 years" all of they're jaws dropped then they all heard giggling, then the giggling turned into full out laughter

"Daddy why did you have to say that I didn't want them finding out yet" the giggling figure said then she came into light, IT WAS RAINY. Red walked over to her and hugged her. In a little but the rest did too. We'll blue was awkward but still did it.
   Rainy started laughing again.

"Come on I'm okay I just wanted to toy with you once I figured my limit was up speaking of which" Rainy said as she turned into a zorua. Then back, "Yea um sorry for not telling you, but I love you guys, even you blue." Then she turned to her dad and mom and pouted, "Why didn't you let me toy with them more" they all shivered but red hugged her again and they all laughed.

"I'm glad your home" The queen said, then after that they went back to their town.

"You know i love you guys right" Rainy said, they all chuckled then Red said,

"Dont you dare do that to us again" Rainy laughed

"Okay okay" she said then they all burst out laughing.

'I think everything will be okay now' Rainy thought while smiling.

I am so sorry guys but I love you and I hope you enjoyed I'm sorry if it wasn't to your liking, if that is true I am so sorry and I mean it.

SEE YA LATER. 😊