002

I stare in the mirror at how this dress hugs my body. The flats chosen match the dress, and the underwear set Nina bought for me. My hair is curled, with a black rose in it, like a hair clip.

"Hey," Gavin greets from my door. "You left your door open."

"I know," I reply, turning around. "I was hoping for either you or Nina."

"What for?" Gavin asks.

"Do I look okay?" I ask, twirling around.

Gavin nods, "stunning, my friend. Absolutely stunning."

"Eyes to yourself," Rylan's voice sounds from right behind Gavin. "You look amazing, Emery. You ready?"

Rylan takes me by the hand when I reply with a simple yes, and he walks me out to his couples Harley. I sit on the back part, with a helmet over my head, and I sit back. Rylan smiles at how I easily mold into the seat of a motorcycle, and he puts his helmet on- covering his dirty blonde hair.

I smile at his hand tattoos as he revs te engine up, and he takes off down the roads of Rochester

Rylan has brought us to a fancy Italian restaurant in Manhattan, New York. Out waiters name is Conner, and he is so adorable! Conner looks about 20, and this is his very first job. He is a nervous wreck, taking orders and getting them to the right people.

"Must have lived off his parents money all his life," Rylan says, taking a bite of his pizza slice.

I swallow the spaghetti I just began eating, "and finally decided life is only worth living on your own, then got a job."

Rylan curses under his breath as his phone rings. We step outside and he answers, putting his phone on speaker.

"Rylan." Rylan says into the speaker, wrapping me into a warm embrace, it has gotten chilly.

"Dude, Waylon just left with a load of guns." A woman says.

"Winona, did that bastard rob us again?" Rylan asks, shaking angrily.

"Yes, Rylan." Winona replies.

"I'll call the boss."

Nik and Colby Jones are pretty badass.

Nik has shorter hair, while Colby's flows down the back of his neck

They play in teams during pool matches. They go against anyone willing to go against the Jones twins. I am partnered up with Rubin Franco, because everyone says he is brilliant when it comes to pool.

I take a look around after the brutal defeat, and I notice how pissed off Gavin and Rylan are. The doors of the clubhouse open, and shock covers my face. My parents.

"Emery Sparks!" Mom hugs me tightly, her leather jacket is cold. "You look well."

"Thanks, Mom." I kiss her cheek. "A mini skirt? Really; mom? It's like 25 below."

"You're in a dress, mi hija." Mom scolds.

"I was on a date." I mumble.

Dad heard this. "Finally."

"Dad!" I gasp.

He smiles and hugs me. "There was a robbery from a rival. A war is coming."

Fear overcomes me and dad hugs me.

"Gavin, she needs to be apart of the gang." Dad says.

"Which one?" Gavin asks. "Dusty or Bloody Rose?"

"Dusty." Dad replies. "So, she can stay in Rochester."

"Want her to be a prospect?" Gavin asks, smirking.

Dad just laughs. "Hell no. No patches either."

"She can join as my girl." Rylan says, wrapping a muscular arm around me. "She already is my girl, in my dreams anyway."

"Welcome to the Dusty gang, Emery." Gavin hugs me. "You as pretty much a hang-around, sponsored by me."

"Pretty much." I shrug.

"Now that Emery is officially my girl and apart of us, back to business." Rylan speaks, sitting on a stool. "Waylon Thatcher."

"That bastard and those damned Skull Crushers have been stealing from us for as long as I can remember." Gavin says, pacing. "He stole quite a few of our guns......"

"He doesn't know me." I say, eager to help. "Where's he located?"

"Queens." Gavin replies. "Can I you shoot a gun?"

My dad's face pales, I've killed a man before to protect my family and the Bloody Rose guys.

"Yes." I reply. "I can shot a gun."

"Alright, you go alone." Gavin says. "Being a gun. Can you ride?"

Dad smirks. "Taught her when she was only 11."

José Sánchez tosses me the keys of his Ducati monster. "Take her for a spin, and let me know if you'll drive her."

I smile at the bike before sliding the metallic helmet over my head. My dress rises a little as I climb on the bike, and I rev it up. Smirking, I take off zooming down the Rochester roads.

"Hell yes!" I exclaim, getting of the Ducati. "I love your bike, José."

"She's yours tomorrow, then, Emery." The Hispanic smiles before he walks out with Carlos Martinez.

"Be careful tomorrow, Em." Mom kisses my head. "Extra careful."

"I know, mother." I smile. "I'll be careful."

"Go get some sleep." Gavin demands.

"I'll follow you, and stay the night." Rylan says.

I climb on José's Ducati, and I put the black & green helmet over my head. After popping a few bones, I start up the bike and I lean forward. I rev the bike up a little, and I take off towards my house.

Rylan just drops his behind on my sofa, and I walk into the kitchen. I eat a cream filled donut with a glass of milk, and sit at the counter. I am afraid to beg alone with Rylan, being a Virgin and all.

"You okay?" Rylan asks from the doorframe.

I turn and face him. "I'm fine."

Pushing past Rylan, i go to my room. I change I to some black booty shorts and a black spaghetti strap.

"Can I sleep beside you?" Rylan asks from my bedroom door.

"I was wishing you would," I reply truthfully.

Rylan strips. He is in his skin tight, black underwear and a pair of black socks.

"Please, take your socks off." I plead. "It's something that I don't like. Socks in my bed."

Rylan laughs and he pulls his socks off. I am under my covers when Rylan lays beside me. I tense a little when I feel Rylan's arms wrap around me from behind. I relax instantly in his muscular, tattooed up arms. His breathing slows, telling me he has fallen asleep first. Smiling, I close my eyes and allow sleep to take over my mind and body.