Chapter 33

Brynn's POV

     "Hey guys. So, my friends and I are having this little party before I have to go back on tour, and we decided to go live for the first hour cause why not?" or management wanted me to go live with Cody, and I wanted to hang out with my friends. All of us decided to bring food or something to drink/ eat. There's only going to be nine people, including me. We don't need that much food.

      "Who's coming? You'll see," I smirk. My fans have no idea I'm friends with any of my old friends again. They all think my only friends are Jeremiah and Addie, which is definitely not true.

     "But, two of the people at the party are coming on tour with me. The rest are stuck in LA," I tease them. One of the people coming with me on tour is obviously Addie, and the other one is Cody. Addie has only been hanging out with her boyfriend this week, kind of like me, so I haven't seen her. Suddenly, the door to the hotel room I'm staying in opens.

     "What's up fool?" Addie asks. "I've got some Cheetos." she shakes the bag that is at least 50% filled with air. America, the place where you have to pay to get air.

      "I'm live. How did seeing your boyfriend go?" I ask. She just glares at me for bringing it up now.

      "You're so damn lucky," she murmurs, sitting down next to me. That, I am. Addie can't tease me about my boyfriend on live because she physically isn't allowed to until I announce I have a boyfriend, which I'm not allowed to do for another week.

     "What'd you guys do?" I follow up. She rolls her eyes.

     "We hung out with his friends for the first two days, and we just hung out together for the rest," she says as vaguely as possible. 

     I probably should get back in touch with the rest of the guys from Boy Band. So far, I have 1/3. I'd say that's good enough for now. Another knock hits the door. Addie jumps up to get it. She opens the door to reveal Cody. He has a plate of cookies in his hands. I had to get to know Cody better this week to make all of this more believable. He's not necessarily a bad guy, but I was hoping that it would be Michael at the door.

     "I brought cookies," he smiles, setting them down at the counter and sitting down on the couch behind me.

     "Thank you," I smile, fixing my hair and putting it behind my ear. The comments section starts blowing up now, just like it was intended to.

     "I'm sorry guys. I forgot to introduce him. This is Cody, my boy... my friend, my friend," I pretend to slip up, my eyes widening. I need to convince everyone something is going on between the two of us, which is probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. Definitely not the hardest, but it's near the top.

     "Hi everyone," he waves, handing me a cookie. I gladly except it, it's a cookie for goodness sakes, and eat it. Let me tell you, it is delicious.

     "Oh my gosh this is so good. How did you make it?" I moan, making him laugh.

      "My mom works at a bakery, and she has a few tricks up her sleeve that she taught to me," he talks so naturally, his eyes lighting up when he talks about his mom.

       "Brynn, my boyfriend asked if he could come over once we're done with the live," Addie tells me.

     "Bring him over. I miss him," I admit. I do miss Marcus, Mikey, Cam, and Jaden. I miss all of the Boy Band guys, except one, but he deserves it. The door opens, and it reveals my favorite person. I jump up and get out of the camera frame before I ambush him in a hug. Cody starts talking to the live, so you can't hear us.