I will never let you go (NaLu)

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Hey, Luce! Wait!" I shouted, running after Lucy.
"J-just g-go away!" Lucy shouted back, with tears streaming down her face, running even farther away. Then, she started running to the woods. Oh, shoot. Why there? Of all places, why there? Lucy turned her head back(still running away) to look at me. "W-why are y-you still following me!" I think she was more mad then sad, but I'm not really sure anymore. It was hard to read her face. Even though she had been running for so long her hair was still perfect, though she was crying, she was as beautiful as ever, and her brown eyes shone out more. Lissanna just had to kiss me! Can you believe it? I totally had no part in it! (A/N Me: *eyeroll*)

Lucy's P.O.V.

How could he do this? After all we've been through? Ugh. Why do I still love him just the same? Why can't I just move on? I kept running, drowned in my own thoughts, and without realizing it I ran straight of a cliff. Aaaaa-. I was cut short when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. There I was suspended in mid-air, with Natsu's arms wrapped around my waist, and he hoisted me up. I was going to run again but he hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder. "I'm really sorry Lucy, I promise I won't ever let you go, I love you from the bottom of my heart, it's true!" I whispered. "I saw it with my very own eyes" Lucy smoldered, her body shaking. "I saw you kiss Lissanna, how could you do that?".

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I saw you kiss Lissanna, how could you do that?".
I didn't respond.
"Hey, answe-"
I turned her around and kissed her. I bit her bottom lip for permission to enter and to my surprise, she kissed me back! We stood there, kissing for what felt like years, until we both gasped for breath. "That, is how Lissanna kissed me, I had no choice, I didn't kiss her back, promise!" I told her. "Will you forgive me?"

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Will you forgive me?"
"Hmm. I need to think about it." I teased him.
Natsu gave me his puppy dog eyes.
Dammit Natsu!
"Uugghh, don't do this Natsu! Fine, I forgive you"
"Really?"
"But...................."
"But what?"
"I will have to kiss ten different guys just like how Lissanna kissed you" I smiled deviously.
"What? No!"
"Twenty guys then? Good idea!"
"Aarrggh! Fine! Ten! But I'll kill them after!"
"Well, I'll just count how many kisses you've had before."

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Well, I'll just count how many kisses you've had before".

Oh sh*t. I sweatdropped.
"Ah, er, ehm, well, uhh."
Lucy was giving me the brightest and most beautiful smile ever and I couldn't think straight so I told her the truth.
I whispered it to her.
"78!!!!! I could understand if it was one, I could tolerate ten, but FRICKIN' 78!!!!!!!. Why you- mmph!"
I kissed her, my hands ruffling her hair. When we finished I whispered to her. "I will never let you go."

(Edit) (A/N) Umm... this is kinda inspired by another one shot I've read soooo...... Peace?