Once Upon A Time

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy this new story. It ain't a fanfic by the way. I got inspiration from probably Disney. (You will probably see the inspiration throughout the story!) Once again I hope you enjoy this story. Chapter 2 will be out next Wednesday! 

---------

   Once upon a time there lived a young child named Evan. He lived in a village with his grandmother. He wasn't the most charming boy. As specially seen as his mother was killed by the evil goblin, Lorox and he didn't know where his father was at all. His father was missing for about a year now. Evan was 10 years old. 

   Evan was one of the oldest kids in the village. The oldest was a girl named Carol. She was 17 years old. Evan's grandmother always told him stories about the things she did when she was his age; back then Lorox wasn't around. Evan always had dreams that me met the king. He thought it would never come true; until one day it did. 

   Out of nowhere, King Kiland, came to the village. He had about one hundred guards with him. He also came in a horse and carriage. 

"I have a special announcement for you all." he said. 

Evan was starting to get a little bit excited. H wonder what could it be! 

"For now on, this village will now have village guards!" the king. "The reason for that is because Lorox has threatened the land."

Evan wasn't so happy no more. All of the villagers seemed very worried and sad. Things couldn't get any worse Evan's grandmother thought. 

THE NEXT DAY

When all the guards arrived back at the village they brought swords, bows, arrows, and much more weapons. They were for the adults in the village just in case Lorox were to attack. As far as I'm concerned, these weapons will be nothing against Lorox. 

Lorox's den is on the highest hills in the lands. 

"The time will come for me to attack!' Lorox said in a raging voice. "The king will meet his fall."

Lorox sat up from his throne and walked out of his Den. He then went to the hill where King Kiland's castle was at. Lorox stared right at the castle. 

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Lorox used his magic to attack the castle. He showed no mercy! The people from the village could see huge flashes coming from the castle. They knew what was happening......

---------

Author's Note: I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter. Chapter 2 will be published next Wednesday! :)