Chapter 8

It was Thursday and time for creative writing. A part of me really did not want to see Mr. Kevin's face at all and another part of me longed to see it. I walked in just as he started his lecture. Everyone else had already taken their seats and I sat in my seat next to Aaron. Kevin gave me a confused glance but I avoided his eyes. He continued on with his lecture. 

   As the lecture ended I packed up my things quickly and was the first person out of that classroom. I noticed as Mr. Kevin's eyes followed me. He was confused and he probably had every right to be. I just could not face him right now. 

--- 

    I avoided all of Aaron calls and texts. I just needed some Me time right now. I put my ear plugs in and listened to some Vitamin String Quartet. I closed my eyes and I hummed to the popular tuned turned into classical sounding pieces. My phone buzzed and I looked at it, expecting to see another text from Aaron. I was very wrong. 

Mr. Douche-bag: Are You Alright? 

I should probably respond 

I'm fine.  

*Buzz* 

Mr: Douche-bag: You did not seem fine. You can tell me. 

I rolled my eyes 

No, I really can't. 

He never replied back. I waited. Nothing. I changed his name in my phone from 'Mr. Douche-bag' to the less creatively titled 'Mr. Kevin'. I tossed my phone to the foot of the bed and laid down. Pure frustration running through my body. 

--- 

   It was Friday and I decided to skip Creative writing class today. I have never skipped a class...EVER. I just could not do it today. No one would notice, right? 

My phone went off. It was a text. 

Mr. Kevin: I noticed, Phoebe. You better come to the group tonight or I will come and FIND you! 

This is weird. 

--- 

   I was getting ready for the coffee shop when my phone went off. It was a group text and Pete started it 

Pete: Any idea why the coffee place is closed? 

Me: Whaaat? No way! 

Pete: I'm standing right in front of it and it says that it's closed. 

Mr. Kevin: Well this complicates things. 

Matt: Kevin where do you even live? 

Mr. Kevin: In your mom's chest hair. 

Me: Wow...I don't even....wow. 

Cynthia: LOL 

Pete: Let's just meet at your house, Kevin." 

Kevin: Fine. 2226 Winwalk Ave. DON'T BE LATE. 

Cynthia: I have always wanted to see where a teacher lives. 

Matt: Mr. Kevin, how do you feel about being molested by Cynthia. 

Cynthia: HEY! 

Kevin: Eww. 

Cynthia: HEY!!!! 

Me: This is getting good. 

Kevin: If you want snacks bring them yourselves. 

Matt: Someone is in a pissy mood.