7 (but im changing it to 8 so its less confusion)

Connor's POV

"Happy Birthday to you," I hear myself chant
along with Alana, Zoe, and Jared.

"Thanks," Evan stutters after blowing out the candles on his chocolate-frosted cupcake. I kiss him slowly, and I notice Jared stealing a longing glance at us. Then he groans, maybe I was wrong. I hope I was wrong.

After Jared, Alana, and Zoe leave Evan and I lay quietly until he starts to nod off to sleep. The next morning I wake up to him swirling his finger on my bare back.

"Hey, Connor," he grins when he notices I'm awake.

"Hi!" I smile, taking his hand off my back to hold it in my own.

"I have to tell you something," Evan looks into my eyes.

"What is it?" I'm concerned, what happened?

"I'm going away for a week with my mom."

"What? Why? Where?"

"Upstate New York, for my birthday," Evan looks down.

"That sounds fun," I grin. "I'll miss you though, when are you going?"

"This evening."

"Oh."

"And I need to pack all day today."

"I should leave then," I stand up, Evan blushes and I know that means 'yes.' I pull my jeans over my boxers and my t-shirt over my shoulders. Hugging and kissing Evan, I say, "Bye, Evan Call me as soon as you're back."

"Will do!" Evan grins, sitting up finally.

A couple days later I hear a tap on my window. Is Evan back early? I open the window to see Jared. How is he at my window? "Uh, hi?" I say.

"Hey, you wanna go a party?" He smirks.

"Why?"

"Evan isn't here and he doesn't like going to parties so this is your only chance."

"You think Evan has so much mistrust in me that he won't let me go to a party without him?"

"No, but are you coming or not?"

"Yeah I'm coming, but I'm calling Evan," I pull my phone out of my pocket and click on Evan's contact. It goes to voicemail... I hate leaving messages like that, it's annoying. "Well, I'll just call him later," I say half to myself and half to Jared.

We arrive at the party. It smells like puke and beer but the music is loud and I can easily peer over everyone's heads. I look down for Jared but he's disappeared. I'm about to call his name when I see his hand shoving a cup of beer in my face. "Is this safe?" I ask.

"Who cares," Jared laughs, well, he gets drunk easily, he's only had one drink. "I've already chugged four cups." Oh. I sip from the cup and wander around the house before wandering upstairs away from the chaos. I really wish I didn't wear a flannel today, it's hot. I wander into an office and settle into a spinny chair, slowly turning myself left and right. Jared mostly leaves me alone, but keeps coming up and giving me another red solo cup (richard goranski: in a rich goranski voice - vgl) filled with beer. I start to feel the warm buzz of  the alcohol flooding my system. Jared comes up, bumping into the doorframe as he tries to step through it.

"Hii, Connorr," he gives me a wobbly smile.

"Jared, sit down your drunk," I say, trying to mask my own drunkness.

"You're really hot," Jared stumbles closer to me. How did he manage to get so drunk so fast? I blush, before remembering Evan.

"I have a boyfriend," I say, except it comes out as, "You're hotter."

"You flatter me," Jared laughs, straddling over my lap, his face inches from mine. His breath smells like beer, but I'm sure mine does too. He presses his lips against mine, his kiss is hot and tastes sour. I push him off, but I don't. I kiss him back. My body isn't listening. My hands have disconnected from my body and are pressed against Jared's back, pulling his body to mine.

Jared's hands slide between us. Separate us, separate us. He doesn't. He unbuttons my shirt. Jared and I make out, and he takes me home.

I wake up the next morning with a terrible
headache and 30 missed calls from Evan on my
phone. The phone screen blinds me, so I drop it covering my eyes. My senses are being too overly sensitive, ugh.

Finally, I suck it up (like evans dicc -vgl) and call Evan. "Hi, babe," he sounds worried. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, what about you? Why'd you call me 30 times?"

"You called me and I got worried."

"Oh... sorry."

"It's okay."

No, Evan, it's not. I remember what happened last night. Evan, you don't even know what I'm sorry for.

————

woah bish this chapter is short

BUT THIS BOOK IS BACK AND I HAVE AN ANGSTY PLAN muahahaha

uh but ares and i call this fic the angsty angst and my other one the fluffy fluffluffluf   or maybe that's just me idk bro
w
this is now chap 8 bc it's part 8 bc of the whole lil notice thing but this is just easier to keep track of stuff

happy reading, vote and follow and stuff thanks