Faded [Kokichi Ouma]

[Not a request, just something I've really been wanting to write]

So I have a bunch of requests and routes and part 2's for stories, and all I really just want to do is create some one-shots from my own mind since that's where I get most of my inspiration.

I'll be back to the routes and requests later :)

Thanks for understanding!

[Word Count:]

(5500+)

{An apology for my long disappearance}

[Introduction]

Y/N's POV

'You can't love me.'

I gave him the message without speaking a word. Not like I could, anyways.

'Why?'

'I'm not staying here for long.' I responded, staring deeply into his bright magenta eyes.

He nodded in understanding.

'Okay, Y/N. I promise I won't.'

'As the same with me.'

[Present Time]

Y/N's POV

I couldn't speak a single word nor hear of anyone's voice. At least I still had the gift of sight...

Instead of trying to speak the words that I couldn't hear, I expressed them through pencil and paper as a writer. Writing has given me my talent, and that's why I'm stuck in this wretched hell.

Day by day, I go by, wandering aimlessly in the facility I was trapped in. If it weren't for a certain girl, I wouldn't have known what was going on.

Luckily, she knew sign language, too.

'Hello, I'm Kaede Akammtsu. Ultimate Pianist.'

'Y/N L/N. Ultimate Author.'

She nodded happily, glad that I understood her.

I noticed that someone was beside her, and her lips moved, but I heard nothing. Sometimes, I longed to hear a voice or even the wind, but that wish was far away.

The girl next to Kaede didn't know sign language since Kaede had to translate it to me.

'This is Tenko Chabashira. She is the Ultimate Aikido Master.'

I nodded and politely stuck my hand out.

Tenko took it and firmly shook it, a bright smile on her face.

Her lips moved too as if she thought I could hear her if she spoke loud enough.

Kaede quickly stopped her mid-sentence by grabbing her arm and shaking her head. She then shot me a message.

'I'm sorry about that. She can be a bit dense and a male-hater, but you'll grow to love her; I promise.'

I nodded once again and left to go to my dorm.

All the events of that morning made me dizzy, knowing that blood was going to be shed soon. I wonder who the first victim will be?

My mind drifted off and thought of Kaede. If she got killed, no one would be able to understand me, and I'll get killed off since I'd be as good as useless, too.