Chapter 1

*Third POV*

"Do we have a deal?"

                   "What do you want as payment? Panty shots?"

                           "It's very simple dear. I want YOU."

***

It was just another day on earth, and Ayano just so happened to be late on the first day of school. On her way to school however, she ran into Taro Yamada.

The girl instantly fell in love with him, and vowed to herself that he would be hers, no matter the cost.

The very next night Ayano had gotten a text from an unknown number.

???: So, the next generation has already found their lover.

Ayano: Who the hell are you? And what do you mean by that?

???: You'll find out soon. But that's besides the point.

Ayano: Why are you texting me? You're wasting my time.

???: I want to make a deal with you.

***

And so it began.

The killing and manipulation of innocent school girls that wanted nothing more than to be with someone they loved.

Ayano: I've been meaning to ask, who are you really?

???: I feel like you've earned my nickname.

???: I go by, Info-kun.

***

"Hey Yan-chan, have you heard about the backstory regarding the Info room?" Ayano, Kokona, and Osana were currently having a sleepover when Kokona brought up something that never should've been brought up.

"No I haven't. What about it?"

"Well... Apparently a crazy couple used to live in that room during our parents school years, and then they finally had a baby! But get this! The little boy killed his parents and ate them both to survive. He's supposed to be around our age right now, watching and waiting for a girl to join him and his deceased family for the next generation." Ayano had known that Info-kun had lived there, but she didn't know that there was a backstory to him. Was it true though?

"Kokona, that's not true. It can't be." Osana countered, clearly scared of what the purple haired girl told them.

"It's just what I've heard. You don't have to listen to me if you don't want to. I'm just making sure you guys are careful around school." Osana and Kokona started play fighting while Ayano was deep in thought.

Would she ask? Probably. If it was true? She wouldn't care. Just as long as Info-kun wasn't after her Senpai.

"Guys I think I'm gonna head off to bed. I'll see you all in the morning." Ayano said while getting off the floor. The two other girls started whining.

"But Yan-chan, it's not even 11 yet!"

"But we have school tomorrow. I don't want to be late."

"That's fair." They both mumbled. Ayano went up to her room and fell on her bed. She got out her phone and started texting Info-kun.

Ayano: Hey Info, is that legend about you and your family true.

Info-kun: what legend.

Ayano: the legend about how, (I'm not writing that down. But you know)

Info-kun: . . . .

Info-kun: what would you do if I told you yes?

Ayano: nothing. We've both done equally bad things to people.

Info-kun: that's... Surprising.

Ayano: Why?

Info-kun: usually my clients would freak out and call the police. Then I'd have to silence them. I'm glad you're not like them.

Ayano: Okay. Well I'm going to sleep. Bye

Info-kun: Goodnight~

"He never stops being creepy..." Ayano mumbled before going to sleep.

----------------------

Sorry for not updating! Depression has made it really hard to do anything...