9 Miracle's P.O.V

So I was in the car with Justin and we where on our way to his house.

When we got there he got out and came to my side and opened the door and pulled me out of the car that he got his house key and unlock the door to the house and walk into.

When we got in the house I was roughly slammed into a wall and my arms were pinned to my sides so I won't escape from his grip and when I looked up I see a pissed off Justin and I got scared right away.

I tried to scream but Justin just slapped me really hard and I just cried than he took me to the living room and set me down on his lap and he started kissing me and I was struggling so I can get out of his grip and get away from him and I did.

I ran as fast as I can and I can hear Justin screaming my name"MIRACLE GET BACK DOWN HERE NOW" but I didn't i ran into a closet and thank God it had a lock on it.

I can hear Justin and he said("princess when I find you it want be pretty so you might want to come out from where you are hiding right now I'm not playing games miracle come out now!") but I stayed in the closet and I feel asleep in there.

About 20 minutes of sleeping I heard a loud boom from the room I was in and I knew it was Justin and than I see the closet door fall down in front of me and I see a more pissed off Justin and I walk backwards until I hit the wall.

And he was walking towards me with a smirk on his face and I got really scared and tried to run away but im trapped again.