Part 7

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,

Love like you'll never be hurt.

Sing like there's nobody listening,

And live like it's heaven on earth."

-William W. Purkey- Good Reads

Dylan's P.O.V

The night of the party everyone that was anyone came, it was already in full blown swing. Couples were dancing and others were in the other room mingling. I had to hand it to Maria she did a great job, I could hear music from the ballroom playing in the north dean witch Laura and Maria had sat up with table and chairs. There was a little stage set up on one side but didn't take up much room I am guessing that will be where we announce the pregnancy.

Bridget stands over where Maria has assigned her, at the punch bowl where some are lined up to get a drink. Even though she fussed the whole time she dressed she looked amazing. Wearing a little white dress that came to her knees, it fits her like a glove. The top is a deep v neck that shows the top of her small breast with tiny little strips to hold it up. I'm sure they call it spaghetti strips but don't quote me on that. Yeah, she looked hot, I wanted to keep her to myself but she wouldn't let me. Laura stands over by the door greeting people as they came in, like Bridget she wears a white dress only hers came to her ankles with long sleeves the neck was just a simple crew neck. The other staff wears something similar all in white the guys in a tux and the ladies in dresses. I had to smile when I saw Marco in his white tux with the top three buttons undone. The only person that was missing was Maria.

I make my way to were Laura stands "Have you seen Maria" I asked her

"She told me that she'll be out in a little bit"

"And how long ago was that"

"An hour"

"I'll go check on her"

"Luna" someone behind me says

I turn to see Maria standing in the doorway, all heads are bowed as they should be. She wears a red floor length dress with a deep v neck that went all the way to her navel. Her sleeves are long, and a split on each side clean up to her hips, she wore black heels on her feet and her hair was done in long locks that framed her face. I couldn't tell if she had any makeup on if so it was barely there. She was breathtaking and all I could do for a while is stand there and watch her.

I head toward her, damn she was sexy and I wondered if she knew that. Any thought I had about anyone else had disappeared. As I reach her I take her hand leading her toward the ballroom.

"You sure know how to clean up nice," I tell her

She smiles "You didn't do a bad job your self"

"You think"

"Yes, very stunning," she says

I smile "Thank you, dance with me"

"Only you Alpha"

I take her to the center of the dance floor the song that plays is Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud". Everyone around us seems to stop moving as we take our place.

"You know the dance to this song," she asked

"I do, you"

She smiles then pulls away like the girl in the video does. "Can you keep up"

"The question is can you"

Replacing the moves in the video we dance, each step perfect and in time with the words to the song. For awhile the only ones in the room are me and her everything else seems to have disappeared.