1. relesed from the pain of the world AOT

Ereri(Warning: sad)
(Don't push play until i say so)
Levi's POV

Me and Eren have been together for five years now. We're married and in the process of adopting a little boy named Blaise. Today is the day that we were going shopping for him. That is, until... we heard shots firing in our direction. I through myself on and to the side of Eren protecting him, throwing us into the rode, causing me to get hit by a car and to save Eren from the gunshots that hit me instead. I'm glad to protect the one I love most, the one that I'd risk my entire being on.

Play music
Eren's POV

And ambulance came and got us soon after, tears pouring out of my eyes. Why? Because Levi prevented me from getting a single scratch, while he was shot and hit by a car. If I could trade positions with him I would.

I sat in the waiting room, waiting for a doctor to tell me SOMETHING, but for hours, nothing came. When they told me I could see him, they walked me to his room but stopped me from going in.

"Mr. Ackerman, I must tell you something first. Your husbands in..a...a coma."

I hurriedly rushed in to see him laying there, with no signs of movement. I collapsed beside his bed crying my eyes out. And this continued for days. People visited of course, mainly trying to get me to go home and rest, but I refused. But today was worst of all.

I sat in a chair beside his bed, when my heart sunk. The heart monitor... NO!!! The doctors came rushing in, dragging me out of the room. They finally got him stabilized, but put me in the waiting room telling me to wait while they monitor him. It was agonizing to just sit there and wait.

After hours of sitting there, I suddenly hear the doctors rushing towards Levi's room shouting 'code blue'. I know what that means. Not again.

I rush to the door as doctors and nurses file in, trying to help. I look inside to see his pale, lifeless body and I crumble to the floor in tears. How could he leave me in this cruel world. Please, let me see you one last time Levi , just... one last time.

I look up to see him standing there, glowing with angel wings. He looks down and smiles at me, tears streaming down both of our faces.

"Don't cry to much over me Eren. Take care of our son, and smile. Find someone else to love. Be happy, I can leave the pain of this world, and watch you from above." He said as he knelt down and caressed my face with a glowing hand." I love you, always and forever, don't forget that, but forget me."

"NO! I CAN'T, I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER REMEMBER AND LOVE YOU, I CAN'T FIND SOMEONE NEW, but... I will take care of our son, I promise...."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most." And that was the last thing he said to me before fading away, leaving be alone in the hallway. All I could do was say "I promise", over and over again. 'I'll see you again my love, I'll see you again.'

550 words