Sixteen

I was in an endless void. I saw a round-ish skull with 2 cracks in its eyes. "☟♏︎●︎●︎⚐ 💧■︎□︎⬥︎♐︎●︎♋︎🙵☜..." I looked confused. "✋ ✌💣 ♦📬︎👎 ☝♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📪︎⬧︎♋︎■︎💧 ✌■︎👎 ◘♋︎◻︎⍓︎❒︎◆︎⬧︎🕯︎💧 ☞♋︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎☼" He sighed. "✡□︎✞ 👎⚐ ☠□︎❄ ✞■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎👎 💣☜ 👎⚐ ✡□︎◆︎✍︎" I shook my head,no. He sighed. "💣☜ ☝♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📪︎⍓︎□︎✞ 💧■︎□︎⬥︎♐︎●︎♋︎🙵♏︎📪︎❍︎☜ 💧♋︎■︎💧 ✌■︎👎 ◘♋︎◻︎⍓︎❒︎◆︎⬧︎🕯︎💧 👎♋︎👎" I snorted,and growled a little. "❄♒︎♓︎💧 ✋💧 ✞⬧︎♏︎●︎♏︎⬧︎💧📬︎📬︎📬︎✋🕯︎💣 👍□︎❍︎♓︎■︎☝ ☞□︎☼ ✡□︎◆︎📪︎⬧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎📪︎♋︎■︎👎 ◘♋︎◻︎⍓︎❒︎◆︎💧📬︎"

I gasped and woke up. The only thing I understood was the last part...I ran to Sans,he was asleep. I shook him,and he woke up. "What is it kiddo?" He asked groggily. 'I-I had a dream...there was this weird guy,he looked like you. But he had 2 cracks in his skull. I couldn't understand what he was saying,but he said something about coming for you,me,and Papyrus!' I was crying a little. "Gaster..." he muttered. "Don't worry Snowflake...Gaster can't reach us here...But he will try. Just...ignore it." Sans patted my head. I nodded,and went back into the living room. Flame was snoring,and Winter was sleeping on his belly. I smiled and went into the kitchen. There was a small pile of Berries,and I ate them pretty quickly. 'Gaster...who is that?'