101-120

Chapter 101

Xi Ling (1)

Editor: OJ

[Forgotten continent map]: Qian Gun Gun had travelled the Forgotten Continents countless times, this is a map that he painted himself. It covers the entire forgotten continent as well as the surrounding area, the information is comprehensive and detailed and even includes some hidden areas that ordinary people don't know about. Certain important or special areas also have additional annotations. With each region where monsters are located, there is a corresponding level associated with it. Different regions are coloured differently depending on their level of risk, the darker the colour, the more dangerous the region is. The black areas are where it is forbidden to set foot. Price: 50,000 gold. Stock: 1.

The first item that from Qiang Gun Gun's list surprised Ling Chen. One map that is selling for 50,000 gold seemed like a high price but Ling Chen knew well that the map for the entire Forgotten Continent is invaluable to players. The Forgotten Continent is extremely vast. Players who have just entered the Forgotten Continents would know nothing and can could only gradually explore everything. With this map, you can get information about the entirety of the Forgotten continent with a glance. It would be significantly more convenient to travel across the Forgotten Continent with the aid of the map. Moreover this is not just any plain old simple map. It includes numerous hidden areas of the Forgotten Continent, the complex labels allow for the map to contain much more information than just conventional maps.

[broken spatula]: Qiang Gun Gun spent 5 silver coins to buy a broken spatula from the residents of the Underworld. Contaminated by Death's breath, the spatula was able to easily remove minerals from the ground. Effect: 100% chance to successfully mine any ore, after being used it will become an ordinary broken spatula. Price: 20,000 gold. Stock: 59.

Ling chen: (?o?)!!

100%... To mine any ore!

Even though it can only be used once and even though it's a broken spatula being sold for 20,000 gold, it's effect is incredibly strong! If he had this spatula, even if he had no mining ability, he would be able to mine ore no matter what level it is– Including the one he encountered previously, the mysterious red sun gold that he was completely helpless with!

But what made Ling Chen really grind his teeth was that these spatulas were bought by Qian Gun Gun for 5 silver in the Underworld, like he was taking trash. But he is selling them for 20,000 gold! The price is increased by 40,000 times!

Profits ontop of profits!

[Emptying Rock]: Qian Gun Gun picked up stones from the Underworld. Inside of which contains a low amount of spatial power. After placing it within a bag it can increase 300 storage space. Price 30,000 gold. Stock: 3.

At this point players can expand their storage space to a max of 200 in Azure Dragon City. This amount of space is considered enough for the current players, but for players that are from Mystic Moon, there will be more and more things to store in their backpacks... various equipment, crystals, items, potions and scrolls... with only 200 storage space, it would be hard to fit it all in. Especially for someone like Ling Chen who takes large volumes of a variety of items, with the current 200 storage space he can't fit everything in. With the addition of this stone in his bag, he can increase it by 300 storage space! Increasing storage space to a total of 500!! In addition the price doesn't seem too high... even though Qian Gun Gun didn't need to spend a single cent for them!