006

it's been a month since we've started this 'thing'. timothée and i have gone out a few times, usually just for lunch or something. every other day we'd hook up which has been very interesting. he's a very wild guy in the sheets, that's for sure.

taking deep breaths, i lay down on my bed, trying to relax. i could feel an anxiety attack coming on, and i knew exactly why. school starts in around 3 weeks, and i am terrified. i'm so scared that i'm not going to be ready with my writing in time.

i'm so scared that people will laugh at my writing. it was hard enough to show timothée one of my stories. sometimes i get so self conscious of my writing and it scares me to open up to people. i've always been this way, it's something that i can't help.

there was a soft knock on the door, the rhythm familiar to my ears. timothée and i had decided to create a special knock that signified that he was there. we were high at his place when we came up with it, actually.

"you know what we should do?" timothée joked, his eyes red from the weed we had been smoking.

i laughed at him, "what?"

he played with my hair and spoke with silliness. "let's make a secret knock."

i laughed at him, "like a code?"

he nodded and smiled widely, "yes, like a code! so that way you know it's me when i come knocking. so that way you know what's comin'."

i took a bite of a tortilla chip and smiled at him, "okay then, what will the code be?"

timothée looked to be thinking deeply about this for quite some time. "how about we do the rhythm of the chorus of that song 'don't stop believin', our favorite song?" he took my hand and opened his mouth, asking for a chip. i fed it to him and laughed at the face he was making.

"sounds excellent, let's practice." we reached out our hands on his coffee table and started knocking out of sync, laughing loudly at each other screwing up incredibly. we don't have much coordination under the influence.

"well, we clearly can't do this now, so grab some paper so we can write this shit down." he laughed, pointing to the desk.

i got up from my spot and stumbled over to the desk, grabbing a paper and pen, then handing it him.

"thank you darlin'," he leaned over and placed a kiss on my check before scribbling a few words on the paper.

after that we ended up making out for a little and then eventually falling asleep. when we woke up in the morning, we laughed hysterically at the note, since it made absolutely no sense. timothée wrote this:

believe stop no knock

"what the fuck does that even mean!" i yelled out while hysterically laughing on the floor.

timothée was reacting the same way, "i wish i knew!"

we eventually figured it out, so now we have that as a knock.

anyway, i heard the knock and walked over to the door quickly. i pulled open the door at met eyes with the beautiful timothée chalamet.

"hello darling," he greeted, coming close to me and placing a kiss on my lips.

"hi handsome." i spoke in between kisses. we separated from each other and he stared at me, his eyes never seeming to want to pull away.

"so, what's up?" i asked, curious as to why he stopped by.

he shrugged and then took a seat down on the couch. "i was curious about something."

i raised an eyebrow at him, "oh really?" i joked, "about what?"

he paused for a moment, "how would feel about coming to paris with me for a week?"

——
an update! sorry again for the crappy updating, i've just got a lot on my plate! love u guys v much!