The contract

Today you get two update first, some information about the contract and then the continuation of the story, enjoy reading😘

I'm sure I've wondered a lot about the contract I've mentioned again and again.
I will explain to you what he means and who made that .

Of course, Ranvijay and imli made the plan together from the beginning they cheating on Suraj and Chakor.

Imli has been very unpopular at school but she was always in love with Suraj.

Ranvijay was a man who liked to have sex with a young woman one night he met Imli in a bar, both had been drinking and had sex that evening and so Imli got pregnant by Ranvijay.

Imli wanted to abort ,so that Suraj does not notice anything and he can still falls in love with her.
Ranvijay has forbidden Imli to abort the child since it was his, even if it was a unique night with Imli .
He promised Imli that he will make Suraj marry her , she should only do what he says,
and so one after the other came, Suraj and Chakor have been cheated and must suffer.

The two have reached their plan, but what happens when Suraj and Chakor confront each other and recognize the lie?
They had to think about something that they can not leave so leitn them🤔😈

And so came the idea of ​​the marriage contract that binds Chakor to Rajvanshi for at least 10 years and she can not leave him, and Suraj and Imli just the same, They think that when they are 10 years together, they will fall in love with each other .

They convinced the family that a contract is best not to be cheated and that they only want the best for their partner, but secretly they also set a trap in the contract, if they want to try to leave.
It was written that if Chakor will leaves Ranvijay earlier, her beloved father will go to jail for 10 years, and if Suraj will leaves Imli , his lover, Sister Rageni, will be jailed  for 10 years ,
so Chakor and Suraj were in a trap they did not notice😞😞😞😞

Next update comes in an hour 👍

Please comment and push the star ⭐️ button 😘😘😘😘