Happily Ever After

*In Pop's*

Betty's POV

"Betty Cooper, You are a sight for sore eyes..."

I heard from behind me. I turn around, and a huge slime grows on my face, as I come eye to eye with my boyfriend, Jughead Jones. I don't even wait a second before I run to him, practically smashing my lips onto his, as I cup his cheeks. I feel his arms wrap around my waist, then he pull his lips off of mine, bringing me to our booth.

"Thanks for coming to meet me. God I've missed you, I'm just feeling like I don't know anything anymore"

He said, with a pure look of strain in his eyes.

"Me too"

I replied, with the same strain in my eyes

"I just wanted to make sure you were still alive"

He said, interlocking both my hands with his

"What do you mean?"

I asked with confusion, and a tad bit of worry, wondering if he knew about the phone calls that I've been getting.

"After that expose you wrote about your mom, that article"

He joked, and I felt a wave of relief wash over my body

"Oh, um, that's a long story, but ya, pretty intense"

I joked back, slightly smiling. Which soon faded when I saw his hand all bandaged up.

"What happened to your hand?"

I asked with concern.

"I'm dog sitting"

He replied with a smirk

"Remember that mutt? HotDog? Don't worry, he's got shots."

He replied. Of course I remember HotDog, he was the dog from the night of the trailer, which I wish hadn't of been interrupted...

"I wish we could just go..."

Jug started, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Just, hop on a motorcycle and just leave Riverdale. Go someplace where there is no Northside or Southside, no Serpents or Ghoulies..."

He started

"No crazy moms, no black hoods. Like Romeo and Juliet, but we live happily ever after instead..."

I finished, but the more I thought about it, leaving with Jughead wouldn't be bad at all, it would be a dream come true actually...

"Let's do it"

Jug said, as if he read my mind.

"What?"

I asked, making sure that we were both thinking the same thing.

"Let's go then, let's leave Riverdale, for good."

Jughead's POV

"Let's go then, let's leave Riverdale, for good."

I said seriously as I remembered some things

"Jug..."

Betty started, but before she could finish, I cut her off

"I have a place we can go. My grandparents have a place up in Vegas. They don't live there anymore, but they still have it. The keys are still in my trailer, in my parents room, we could take my truck, and live there, together. I know it's crazy but I love you, Betts, and I want a life with you! I want us to get married, and have a family, and..."