Awake

The first thing that Emma notices is that her head is killing her. As she rubs her it, she notices the second thing. She is moving. Well, not really moving, more like swaying or maybe rocking. Whatever movement is going on, it is far from natural, and her head hurts too much to waste time trying to define it.

"Son of a bitch." Emma mutters as she slowly sits up.

"Sorry about that. My crew doesn't understand how to be gentle, but most of the time the women don't complain."

Emma whips her head around to see a man lounging in a chair a couple feet from her. He looks up from his map, and turns to give her his undivided attention. If she wasn't preoccupied with trying to figure out what the hell happened to her, she would have taken a minute to look over the man. He's attractive enough, and maybe if things were...well damn. Realization dawns on Emma. "You're a pirate."

Hook smirks. "Beauty and brains, what a treat. Tell me, what gave me away? Was it the ship? I bet it was the ship."

Emma rolls her eyes. She hadn't noticed she was on a ship, but that did answer a couple of her questions. "The guyliner, the earring, and," she waves her hands in his direction, "the stereotypical pirate attire."o

Hook leans back in his chair and raises his eyebrows, prompting Emma to continue. "You know, the deep plunging neckline that exposes your chest, the black clothing..." At that moment, sunlight bounces off something silver. "And the hook...you have a hook for a hand."

"Well would you look at that, it appears I do." He replies cheekily as he rotates the his hook in the light

Emma opens her mouth slightly, and closes it, trying to wrap her brain around the man in front of her. "Do you mean to tell me that you are Captain Hook?"

The smirk is back. "Ah, so you've heard of me."

"No, no, no. That is impossible." Emma turns to face Hook a little more, trying to get a better look at him.

Hook stands up from his chair, gives Emma a bow, and tops it off by taking her hand in his, bringing it up to his lips. "Killian Jones, at your service." Hook looks into her eyes as he plants a kiss on her hand.

"Emma Swan." She lets her hand stay in his for a couple seconds, due to shock. It's not because she enjoyed his lips on her skin, definitely not. When someone introduces himself as Captain Hook, it takes a second for your brain to process the information.

When she goes to pull her hand away, Emma sees that Hook's eyes are no longer staring into her own. In fact, they seem quite focused on her chest. She clears her throat, and rips her hand out of his. Emma crosses her arms over her chest quickly and notices something strange. Instead of feeling the fabric of her jacket underneath her arms, she feels nothing but skin. Her eyes widen, and she quickly reaches down and covers herself with a blanket, doing her best to ignore the chuckles coming from Hook.

"Where the hell are my clothes?"

"There are certain rules on my ship, Swan. One of the most important ones is that only naked women are allowed in my bed. Then there is the whole issue of your clothes being soaking wet." Hook pulls his chair closer to the bed, sitting back down and extending his legs out in front of him. "After all, I am Captain Hook. I've got a reputation to uphold." He offers her his best devilish, and somewhat charming, grin.

"The name's Emma." His eyes begin to slowly make the trail up and down her body, making Emma shiver and clutch the blanket even closer to her. "You're going to give me some clothes. NOW. Before I decide to..."

"Shoot me?" Hook reaches back onto a table, and picks up Emma's gun with his hook. "See that might be a problem. You should really think about these things before deciding to jump into the ocean." He drops her still damp gun onto her lap. "As for your clothes, you can wait for them to dry or I'm sure there's something of mine that would be suitable."

Emma tightens the hold of the blanket that's around her body with one hand as she reaches down with the other to inspect her gun. "Well that's great, and hey, I did not decide to jump into the ocean. Why would I want to jump into the Atlantic Ocean with all my clothes on?"

Hook tilts his head. "I don't know about the Atlantic, love, but when I first saw you, you were falling out of the sky right into the water just a couple feet away from my boat."

"What other ocean would I have landed...wait." Emma runs her fingers through her hair, discovering that it is in fact wet, and leans forward, forgetting the fact that she should be covering herself up. "The last thing I remember is being sucked into Jefferson's hat trying to help Regina send something called a wraith away."

Hook's eyes have once again strayed south, and Emma groans as she reaches for the blanket that has fallen around her lap. "Don't cover up on my account. It's a great view." He winks.

"Hook, shirt. NOW."

"Fine, have it your way, but if you call me Hook, I'm calling you Swan." Hook wanders over to his dresser, and throws the first shirt he can find to Emma. He saunters back to his seat, and is greeted by a death stare.

"Turn around."

"No need for modesty, Swan. You forget that someone had to undresss you and put you in my bed. I've seen every glorious inch of you."

Emma regards him closely for a second, and Hook has the nerve to give her another wink. She grumbles out something along the lines of "fucking pirate," and works on quickly putting on his shirt.

Hook grins and cocks his head to the side, watching Emma for a second before replacing his devilish look with a more serious one. "Wait, did you say you were with Regina and Jefferson?"

Emma looks down at the shirt, grateful that it seems to be big enough to cover most of her. There is a slight plunge in the neckline, but she's worn worse. "Yeah, Regina, Henry, David, Mary Margaret and I borrowed one of Jefferson's hats in order to somehow get the wraith to leave us alone. Waking up on a pirate ship is apparently what I get for helping Regina."

Hook scratches his chin for a moment, processing this new information. "Well, well, you suddenly became more to me than something pretty to look at."