Chapter 4

So Saturday came and Addison didn't text Nathan or her friends. Addison didn't want to talk to her friends. She was on her Facebook. Then her phone stared ringing. So she look at the messsage and it was Nathan. Addison read it and just thought that Nathan really is a great friend to talk to. But Addison knew one day she will push him away, and she felt bad for that.

Nathan text ''Hey.''

Addison just ''Hey wrud?"

Nathan answered ''Listening to music and thinking wbu?''

Addison text ''Same and what you thinking about?"

Nathan said ''Life and the past

Then Addison was wondering what he meant by that, but didn't want to ask him about it. So Addison try to change what they was talkinng about. They talk about church camp and how they felt  about each other.

Addison said ''I love you.''  Addison just look at the  phone and dead inside because she forgot that she was talking to Nathan.  Addison text fast saying ''I meant as friends, I promise.''

Nathan said ''I know what you mean and I love you too.''

Addison was so happy that she was about to cry. All she could do was look at that message and smile. That moment was bad because she knew that she couldn't date Nathan. After that she ask ''Are you going to church?''

Nathan said ''yes.''

Addison was happy but was sad because she been cutting herself, and wanna to tell him. Addison thought she coud trust him and he won't tell on her. So Addison was thinkinng of way to tell him, but she could not think of a way. Addison fell asleep and wake up 3 or 4 times that night.
Next day her mom wake her up for church Addison got drees and straight her hair. Addison and her mother left for church. Nathan and his family was there. So they went to class. Addison and Nathan sit by each other. Addison just smile and laugh like she could not believe it. Nathan look like he wanted to say something, but Addison don't ask. Addison was rubbing her arm becuase it hurt from what she did.... Addisonn never told him at church. She told him after church in a text and told him why she did it..