Chapter 5

HARRY'S POV

"Are you joking?" Zayn walks in anterior of me, possessing the football below his arm.

I disregard him and his stupefied ways, pulling my backpack further up on my shoulder. I don't think I have the time to talk to him, especially after what he had done to Louis.

"Look, you punched me in the fucking face last week, the least you could do is fucking talk to me." his voice hikes, as if he has the belief to fright the 'conversation' out of me.

I proceed to travel away from him at a faster pace, just trying to maintain my angry wrath deep within my body, though he continues to follow my footsteps as we both travel through the field of my school.

"Harry." he says, yanking the top hem of my shirt, causing me to gag and conclude my movement.

"What the fuck do you want?" I vociferate, stopping in my tracks.

He shakes his head and thins the space bewteen his eyebrows. "I would love for you to talk to me and tell me why the fuck you punched me? It's funny, though cause I could've reported you and you would have gone off to jail."

I make an 'ugh' sound and grimace. "Wow, Zayn. You really don't know reality from fiction, do you?"

"What do you mean, Harry? What's been up with you, lately? You used to be so cool and now..." he spits, fixing the bandage on his eyebrow.

"Look, Zayn. I can't waste my precious time lecturing you like the child you are. Just stop talking to me, okay?" I attempt the ways of pushing him out of the way, only for him to pull me back.

"You've been like this ever since you met that Louis kid. What's he done to you?"

"Nothing! Just leave me the fuck alone!" I hike my fist in the air, as if to punch him, but quickly avert it back to my side. "Leave me alone."

I hear him laugh and mutter something that I didn't care to catch as I walk away.

He doesn't understand or interpret the words spitting from anybody's throats as there is nobody in the school who cares to like him.

I'm sure he's even a disappointment to his parents, who raised him to be exactly like the stereotypical family they are.

I cain't stand Zayn. I've hated him ever since my dad made me become friends with him, since he wanted me to become a 'popular'.

This whole thing, people even bother to call life, eventually comes to no avail. There's nothing in this world I can and will accomplish, other than the things I have to do to please my fuck ups of parents.

I wish my life was more oblivious. I wish I was all alone, unbothered by anybody. That's all I want. Oblivion.

Just left alone.

I sigh and plop down onto the grass, slipping my ruck-sac down next to me, where I pull out my phone, clicking the on/off button to display the time, in which it says 1:30.

It's nearly lunch time but I'm too upset to eat. I don't want fake friends, I don't want fake parents, I don't want to be fake.

I'm sick of having so many people around who don't accept things for what they are. I mean, I didn't even accept me for me. But now I do. And I just wish everyone else did, too.

But the world is not a wish-granting factory so I must deal with everything by being the person they all want me to be.

But now back to reality.

I perceive the sound of somebody shuffle towards me and I know it's Zayn. But I don't bother to look at his pitiful face, for it will intimidate my fist into punching him. "Look, Zayn. When I said I didn't want you to speak to me, I wasn't kidding-"

I look up to see Louis agazing down at me, nipping at his lip in, what looks like a hint of anxiety.

"Oh." I say.

He clears his throat and stands pigeon-toed. "C-can I, uh, sit here?" his voice is so low, though high pitched at the same moment.

I don't allow yet another second to be spent on before I nod so vigorously, I may give myself a headache. "Yes, yes."

He exhales loudly and grimaces, slowly letting himself melt to the ground next to me.

I stare at Louis, as he musses around with his tousled and disorderly hair. Today, he is wearing a choice of a white V-neck and a long, white, and heavy cardigan placed above it, though his collar bones are poking out from beneath his pale skin. His skinnies are now a pallid pink with a lilac stitching. His hair is covered in tiny daisies and he looks absolutely beautiful.

I are no words to describe Louis, but I do know that Louis is literally perfect, no matter what happens or has happened with the huge eclipse circling his eye.

He is so great and he makes up what he is. It's imperfect, but that's what's so perfect.

He clears his throat again. "I would like to invite you."

I cock an eyebrow."Invite me?"

"Yes. To my house. Now." he says, a bit quick.

It's an obvious sight that his heart is racing and I find that, unbelievably, adorable.

"The obvious answer is yes." I say.

His frown turns into a smile and I can't believe this is actually happening.

A/N

SORRY THIS IS SO GROSS.

THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

AS ALWAYS, LUSH MY NON READERS

BAI.