Chapter 24

Jimin and namjoon were now on the road to the warehouse where this mission was taking place. Jimin was wearing a pink bulletproof vest that Namjoon had from an old gang member. He was wearing black ripped jeans and a black crop top since he wanted to look "badass".

Namjoon was driving and jimin wouldn't stop talking. "How many people do you think I'm gonna kill?" He asked,

"None hopefully," namjoon responded.

"I'm gonna look so cool, how much blood am I gonna touch?" He asked excitingly.

"Oh no, no blood," namjoon answered.

"Ou am I gonna get cool scars like daddy," jimin asked.

"Baby I don't want you to get hurt at all," namjoon told him.

Jimin pouted "But Don't you want me to look cool like youuu?" He asked.

"No, no I don't i want you to stay cute and fragile," namjoon said.

Jimin was about to talk again but then he saw the warehouse and gasped getting excited. He grabbed the gun Namjoon gave him to use and put it away in his pocket.

Jimin got really excited seeing the place where their mission was gonna take place, he didn't even know the cause but he didn't really care, it was better not to ask questions. All he cared about at the moment was that he got to be a big boy and go to work with daddy. "Joonie Who else is gonna be here?" Jimin asked while still looking at the building.

Namjoon pulled his car up into a safe and easy to escape parking spot. "Just yoongi, hoseok and Taehyung pretty much the top gang," namjoon responded and looked at jimin.

Jimin nodded "I like yoongi hyung the best and Taehyung hyung and hoseok hyung," he said. "I guess I like all my hyungies the best," jimin giggled.

"Better than daddy?" Namjoon asked with a pouty face.

Jimin gasped and shook his head virgorously "no I don't like anyone better than daddy," he replied.

Namjoon smiled showing off his dimples. "If that's true then give daddy a kiss," Namjoon I trusted pointing at his cheek. Jimin quickly landed his lips on Namjoons cheek and gave him a sloppy childish kiss.

Namjoon looked outside and noticed the others arrived. This mission was from Taehyung call so yoongi and hoseok came together while Taehyung came alone

Namjoon and jimin got out of the car and jimin was smiling since he felt important, he felt badass even if his bulletproof vest was pink. "Hi hyungies," jimin greeted smiling and waving at them.

The gang members raised their brows the same question in all their minds why was jimin here? "Taehyung was the first to speak "Why the hell would you bring jimin," he asked a little angered.

This confused jimin 'does hyung not want me here?' He thought. He went on to go look at yoongi and hoseo, they both had hickeys just like the ones Namjoon gave jimin.

Namjoon opens his lips "he really wanted to come and you didn't specify if it was important,"he defended.

Taehyung sighed "I don't know if it's important yet, that's what we are here to find out, either way I'll never bring kookie to something like this," Taehyung snapped.

Namjoon rolls his eyes "whatever I give jimin whatever he wants," namjoon replied.

Meanwhile jimin was busy bugging yoongi and hoseok.
He giggled as he examined their neck.

"Did you guys give those to eachother?" he asked

They didn't respond they just both blushed deeply.