intro

This is the first book I plan to actually finish I'm obsessed with klance and angst and the to make a perfect couple if you know what I mean..
Let me give you some background information

Lance ,part of the very feared gang that ran the streets of Cuba killing left and right .gang members _all family members_ Born Into the gang raised to be a killer could hide emotions no matter how intense  their emotions got.

Lance; the best gang member out of all of them he could do the best things ;he is a Master with a gun ;trained killer ;top of his rank ;the best at lying; the best of covering up the truth; covering up the cuts...

Lance hid most of its strength
He hid his depression
Lance was afraid if he showed it , that they would be scared of him, and pity him. Lance didn't like pity, but he was even more afraid of someone being afraid of him, he was afraid if he showed his true strength he would kill somebody...
It  was already hard enough to hide his past was weighed down in more than one way...

♤••••••••••◇•••••••••♤

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

7 Cuts
7 Members
=
6 People of importance
1 to many

This was one thing Lance could not stop thinking about..

Black
Grey
purple
red
long locks
K...

E...

I...

T...

H...

Was the other...

Lance likes (loves) Keith
but his admiration turn to jealousy
jealousy to anger
anger to loathing
Lance always thought about the dude but not right now because of,
7 cuts ,
6 pepole ,
1 to many ,
Teardrops of the past ,

Proud, flirtatious, outgoing, happy and cocky.
It was all a ruse.

The truth was he was...
Depressed, angry ,jealous, ashamed and guilty.

This was Lance

Sitting on the floor of his room 7 cuts ( deep gashes ) , roaming around with a lot of other small cuts that healed long ago,  Lance looked upon the cuts , relieving  his pain and guilt,  that was building up inside of him, taking his mind off of certain boy, by cuting.

The reason that was like this was because he had messed up on a mission...
He got reminded of his past....
The past of Blood on the floor , ceiling and wall.
Screaming, death.
Staind hands, Lance's hands felt stained, with blood of all the people he's killed.
Clothes, bought with the money he's stolen

Lance's back was lined with wip markings from every time he disobeyed his parents wishes , Cuts every time he felt like he wasn't Worthy,

guns....
Weighing down the inside of his jacket..

Lance during the mission let his gang instincts cut in. This one galra had chosen to grab Paige by the neck and choke them. Lance used his gun and shot his arm off repeatedly hitting the galren in the head with bullets not stopping tell his head was  basically mush, in the process scaring Paige and the other paladins.
They had never seen Lance so violent . It scared them as soon as I got him to calm down he ran to his room in the castle.
He didn't come to lunch that day...