1

*Sierra's POV*

Sitting at my vanity, I finished my makeup for this game my dad got my siblings and I tickets to. He works for the Brooklyn Nets and he got us good seats. They were playing against the Boston Celtics, my brother's favorite team. I didn't care much for basketball or any sport at all, but this might be fun, and if I can get a picture with a professional player I could make my friends jealous.

"Sisi, you ready?" My twin Vanessa knocked on my door.

"Yes, I'm coming." I told her, putting on my shoes and throwing my purse over my shoulder.

*Sierra's outfit*

*Sierra's outfit*

"I hope we see some fine dudes here." My sister said, putting on her lipgloss.

"You don't need to be seeing nobody." Damian affirmed.

"I can see whoever I want." She snapped. I'm tired of listening to them go back to back.

Damian drove slowly as we made it to the parking spaces, we had to park far from the arena because someone didn't want to pay for a parking space inside the deck. I'm just glad I put on sneakers.

"Ooh, he's cute, look." Vanessa whispered in my ear and pointed to a boy walking. He's probably going to the game too.

We made it inside the Barclay Center and got our tickets, they were close to the locker room, but good seats overall. We made it here early so we walked to our seats and sat down, the players were all on the court practicing, some taking pictures or signing autographs.

"I want a picture with Jaylen Brown." Damian mumbled. As I looked around I saw Kyrie Irving, one of the best in the league. He was cuter in person.

"Who is that? He's fine." Vanessa asked, pointing to a Brooklyn player.

"That's D'Angelo Russell. I met him at Madison Square one day. I don't think he remembers me though." Damian replied.

"I need a picture with him." She basically ran down the stairs and down to another side of the bleachers. He was talking to some people and I knew she was gonna go and embarrass us, so we followed her to get her to stop.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry but can I get a picture?" She asked him, her phone tight in her hand.

"Of course." He smiled, and they took a quick selfie. "You're beautiful, by the way."

"Thank you! That's so much coming from you."

"No problem. Enjoy the game." He walked in another direction. Vanessa came back running to us with a huge smile stuck on her face.

"He called me beautiful. I'm gonna cry." She practically fell down in her seat.

"You need help." I said sitting next to her. A lot of people were walking in by the second, and there was only 20 more minutes until tip-off. I noticed the guy Vanessa took a picture with earlier kept looking this way, he kind of creeped me out.

"And three! All net, baby." Damian shouted as Jayson Tatum shot a perfect three. The score was 86-93, there were five minutes left in the fourth quarter, the Celtics had the lead by seven.

"D'Angelo balling out though." Vanessa was still googly-eyed over this boy. "The guy who just scored was cute too." She referred to Jayson.

"You think everyone is cute." I responded.

The five minutes were quickly over and Boston won. The crowd was getting ready to leave and we were still sitting and eating our food. I saw our dad down there talking to some officials, and he was scanning the bleachers until his eyes stopped at us, then he started motioning for us to come down.

"Is he?" Damian asked, tapping me. I just stood up and shrugged. The three of us went down to the court and he let us get by security.

"Did y'all enjoy the game?"

"It was awesome. Boston still undefeated." Damian replied.

"Yeah, it was fun."

"I wasn't paying attention until the end." Vanessa said and we laughed.

"What's all this?" A man came up to my dad and gave all of us a smile.

"Oh, Kenny, meet my kids." Dad introduced.

"Hi, I'm Vanessa."

"Damian, nice to meet you."

"I'm Sierra." I smiled.

"Percy talks about you guys all the time. Nice to finally meet you. I'm Kenny Atkinson, head coach for the Nets." We all nodded at him, kind of shocked.

"Coach, thanks for the extra minutes today. I'll have to do better next time so we can get a win." The player from earlier came and tapped Kenny on his arm, and gave all of us a glance.

"No problem, Russell. You put them to good use. And it's a team effort, we'll just have to practice more tomorrow morning." He flattered. "Well, I've gotta get going. Percy, why don't you invite the kids to practice with us tomorrow? They'll like it."

"I can't. I have commissions due tomorrow, and they're not finished." I told.

"It's fine, maybe another time." My dad shrugged. D'Angelo was staring at me and I think my dad caught a glimpse of that.

"I'll see you later, Kenny. Good game, D'Lo." He rushed us to the exit.

"Did the Celtics leave?" Damian asked. The minute we got outside they were loading on the bus.

"That's Kyrie." Damian muttered, looking shocked. Dad heard him and walked to their bus like it was normal.

"Hey, Ky. Can you do me a favor, and take a picture with Damian?"

Damian stood still, and when he saw Kyrie nod he ran faster than ever.

"What's up, man? You look just like your old man."

"I don't want to." Damian stuttered, he looked so adorable while they took a picture. "Thanks Kyrie."

"Anytime." He replied, getting on the bus.

"My day was made." Damian had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Where did y'all park?" Dad asked.

"Oh, it's pretty far. Can you drive us there?" I answered and we followed him to his car.

We finally made it home and I scrolled through Brooklyn Nets Instagram page, and I found D'Angelo's Instagram page and liked almost all of his most recent posts. He really is cute, but I have no chances with getting with an NBA player. I should make a raincheck and go to their practice tomorrow with my dad...

im ending it here. this chapter sucked sorry !!