Bonding With the Ukes.

"I'm happy" Chanyeol giggles while he back hugs Baekhyun on the bed.

Chanyeol is sitting upright, leaning on the head board while Baekhyun is in his lap.

"Hi happy, I'm Baekhyun"

Chanyeol playfully glares at the small male, "Yah!"

Baekhyun chuckles, "I'm just joking baby, why are you so happy?"

"I'm happy because I have you and Chanyeol Junior" Chanyeol confesses while smiling widely.

Baekhyun smiles and softly pecks his lips, "I'm glad too"

"MY MILKSHAKES BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD—" Baekhyun reaches over to his phone. (He changed the ringtone).

"Nice ringtone" Chanyeol snorts.

Baekhyun glares at him then answers the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi Baek! Do you wanna come out with me and the other ukes?" Luhan asks.

"Bottoms?"

"Yeah, me, you, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Tao and Suho" Luhan explains.

"Ohhh. Sure," Baekhyun pauses for a moment when he spots Chanyeol pouting in his peripheral vision, "Can Chanyeol come along?" His pout immediately turns into a grin.

"Uhm if he's a bottom, sure" Luhan says, almost sarcastically because Chanyeol obviously wasn't the uke, or any uke for that kind. Chanyeol pouts again.

"Okay, where and when?"

"Dacheon park, 12PM"

"Okay see you there" Baekhyun hangs up and smiles at Chanyeol, "Sowwy you can't come"

Chanyeol grumbles and crosses his arms.

Baekhyun checks the time, 11:45AM.

"Well I have to be there in 15 minutes, bye baby" Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol in for a short yet passionate kiss and walks to his cupboard for clothes.

Chanyeol sighs, "Well don't take a long time, be back before two"

"Yes sir" Baekhyun says as he pulls a grey oversized hoodie over his head, afterwards pulls on some tight black ripped jeans.

"You look hot, I wish I could come" Chanyeol mumbles.

Baekhyun giggles and gives Chanyeol a goodbye kiss, "Byebye, love you, I'll be back later"

"Bye, love you"

- eo -

"Over here!" Baekhyun hears a familiar voice.

He turns his head to the direction of the voice and spots a bunch of small males, one in particular waving his hands crazily while another tries pulling his arms down.

Baekhyun runs over to them, "Helloo"

"Hi Baekhyun!" Xiumin enthusiastically greets.