Chapter 3: Return of thunder part 1.

Louise2016:

So as well as Chloe there will be one other moon academy ranger. Who will it be?

*Power of the moon*

Chloe's POV:

I enter storm chargers the next day to see Roger Hannah. I am shocked by this. He used to ride with my brother and he is a motocross champ.

"Chloe!!" Dustin says running over to me and grabbing my hand. "Have you seen who it is??"

I smirk at him. "Would I be a motocross rider if I did not know who Roger Hannah is?"

Dustin looks sheepish but Roger turns to me and shakes my hand.

"A girl who does Motocross," he says to me looking impressed. "That is not something you see everyday. Can I ask your name?"

I know that as soon as he hears my name his mouth will drop along with Dustin's. I had never told Dustin my last name.

"Chloe Kungai," I reply.

I get the reaction that I knew I would.

"Are you related to Nate Kungai by any chance?" Hannah asks me looking even more impressed.

I nod my head. "He's my brother."

What Hannah says next makes me frown. "If you see him again tell him whenever he is ready to join us again he will be welcomed back with open arms!!"

I stop him as he turns back to Dustin. "You mean he quit?"

I recieve a nod and a sigh.

"He said he had a family emergency," he explains to me.

Before I can question any more he turns back to Dustin.

"I'm looking for a couple of guys in particular," he says to him and Tori seems to get upset for some reason. "I heard they ride at the local track sometimes."

"Oh don't tell me," Dustin says sounding disappointed. "Um one big guy, one not so big guy. Both insanely fast."

"So you know them?" Roger Hannah asks looking hopeful.

"Blake and Hunter," Tori replies still looking a little down. "You could say we know them."

"Then you can tell me where to find them," Hannah queries.

"I really wish I could," Tori replies to him and I can see that this is a sore subject for her.

"Yeah she does dude," Dustin agrees and I can see that Tori is about to clonk him one if he does not zip it. "She's um got this thing for."

"Uh Dustin!!" I say and he stops to glare at me for interrupting. "I'd quit why your ahead. Because by the look on her face Tori is about to make you feel pain."

It turns out I am right. She snaps at him. "Don't go there."

Roger grabs a card out of his pocket and turns to us.

"Well here's my card," he says to Dustin as he passes him the card. "If you run into them have them call me. Its important."

"Yeah okay," Dustin agreed. "Sure thing. Later."

Roger Hannah walks away and I turn to see Tori about to take Dustin's bike out. Oh no this is not going to end well.

"Wow can you believe Roger Hannah," Dustin begins to say before turning around and seeing that it is just me here. "Tori? Tor?"