Two

It's them omgomg, I thought.
"Are you okay?"
"Oh yeah I'm fine, I j-just love you both so much!"
"Aww, that's really kind of you, we love you too"
*Did they just say that they love me?? This must be a dream*
"It's not a dream"
I hugged them, and they hugged back. They ask if I will play some football. I say yes, but I'm so bad at it. I play football with Marcus and Martinus, what's going on?
"We need to go now, great to meet you. Can we get your Instagram or something? Then we can write to you"
"Yeah ofc I say. It's my fanpage so @memes.by.gunnarsen"
"Great see you" They say and hugged me goodbye.
I go home, my mom should know this!
I open they door and scream "MOOOM" no reply. Where is she? I looked downstairs, nope not here. Upstairs? Hm. Oh there she is.
"Mom, mom, mom"
"Yeah sweetie, what's going on?"
"I met Marcus and Martinus outside at the football place"
"Really? That's so good to hear"
"I will go outside and look for some people i really want a best friend, a girl. I will be right back"
"See you"
I go over to the tank station some kilometers away and sit there. I looked for girls on my age but there is only adults here. I go again to a small shop or something like that. I saw a girl there on my age. I go over to her, I'm not that shy when it comes to people. I talked to her in a while, and get to know her. She's really kind. Her name is Ella and she's 13 years old. I invite her to my house and she say yes. We go and talked a lot on the way home. When we are home, we go upstairs on my room.
"Soo, where are you from?"
"I'm from Stavanger but moved here to Trofors some months ago" she reply.
"Dinner is ready" my mom yells.
Ella is eating here the dinner is tacos today, my favourite food. Ella also like tacos a lot.

Ella perspective
I'm glad to meet Mia, she's so sweet. My friends in stavanger is so far away so I don't talk much with them. I think I will lose them soon. I done now and we go upstairs to Mia's room. Some boys are on her wall.
"Who is this?"
"Oh it's Marcus and Martinus, they love her in Trofors, they are famous singers"
"How can't I know them? Can we hear some of their music?"
"Sure"

Hush now, baby I know, I know, I know it's crazy the days without you are just too many
But that's the way that it goes, and everyday you I'm working, want you to know it'll all be worth it
When I'm back in your arms I fell at home yeah yeah
But then I'm back on the road.

Close your eyes make a wish or two, soon I'll be there with you, giving you kisses and holdin' you no second guesses all over you

I'm just a million miles away way way na
And I'll be with you any day day day na
Can't wait to get with you bae bae bae baby, I know you're hurtin' but I'm just one flight away
You know I'm missin' you like cray cray crazy
But I'll be with you any day day day day
Can't wait to get with you bae bae bae baby
I know you're hurtin' but I'm just one flight away

On the run way
On my way home
Wanna see you
Wanna take off
Gonna hit some turbulence
Well you and me make perfect sense

It's hard so what I gotta do
I don't have a clue
So please don't move
Away from me that's true you miss me and I miss you

"They are really good at singing like wow"
"Yes they are and I'm like friends with them, you can be too"
"Are you serious? Wow"
"Yes I am!!"
"I'm going now see you tomorrow"
What a day I just got a new best friend, get to know some really good singing boys and will maybe be friends with them!
Best day ever