Chapter 6 | This is only the beginning

Your POV:
Noah and I walked into a room filled with messy books on the shelf. There were black cameras everywhere. The carpet had a bad aroma. The smooth and soft wind touching my arms. The nice house Will lived in. "Okay, you two are going to walk home from school." Ross said as I jumped because he was surprising me and it was scary as heck.

I nodded and I walked to the old bridge that was made in the 18 centuries. I held the handle which was moving in a really creepy sound. Then, I saw Noah with a cranky face. "You okay?" I asked quietly. "I hate this." Noah joked.

We both laughed until the other casts were coughing. "What?" Noah asked. "Ouch I'm coughing really hard right now." Caleb and Gaten teased. They weren't coughing for real, it was just because Noah touched my hand.

I looked at the handle and looked back at my warm and soft hand. Then, I noticed that Noah and I were holding each other. "Oh, is this part of the script?" I asked. "Um, sorry about that it's uh-uh it's not." Noah uncomfortably giggled his way out. He was somehow a really awkward guy.

Then, I walked over the the end of the bridge with my elegant school uniform. "1, 2, 3 and action!" Matt yelled. I walked step by step looking at Noah who was at the other side of the bridge.

I took a piece of my skirt and walked over the bridge. The bridge was dusty and I had to use this uniform costume for awhile so I had to keep it safe.

"Hey zombie boy." I teased. "Ugh, stop it new kid." Will answered. "It's Avery." I chuckled. We both kept continuing with the scripts and finally, we were done with one scene.

"You uh, wanna go out sometimes?" Noah nervously smiled. "Yeah, sure." I answered. I wasn't surprise at all.

Millie smiled and I started blushing. "What?" I asked. "You look like a tomato!" Millie chuckled. I felt embarrassed. Then, I saw my phone's notifications.

It said, "Jared wants to call you". I didn't want to call him in front of the cast. He was my old best friend, the only friend that cared about me.

"Guys, I'll go to my trailer, be right back." I said. I ran outside, making sure Jared was still calling me. "Hey." He said in a suspicious tone.

"Hi Jared." I smiled. "So uh, how's life?" "It's great." I replied. "Why are you calling me?" I asked rudely. "Nothing, just wanna tell you I have new best friends." "If you want to call me, I might not answer because I'm gonna spend some time with them more." He said.

My heart stopped beating. My head felt dizzy which probably caused me crying. "Uh okay, bye, don't call me again." I hung up.

I could hear his friends laughing in the back. I didn't know what to do, nobody would wanna help me with wiping my face and grabbing some tissues. Then, my brain worked again.

"Millie!" I said quietly. I ran back to the studio covering my face. "Mills you gotta help me." I cried. "Are you okay?" She asked sadly.

It was so hard to keep up a smile. Especially because my friends were betraying me. "Can you maybe bring me to the park this afternoon? I need to calm myself." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Millie asked. "Uh, I'll tell you in the park." I replied. Millie nodded and grabbed my hand. She pulled me right to the lunch booth.

"Here, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Millie smiled. Millie helped me through rough times. She's not there in the happy times but in the sad times.

I took some steak and put it on my plate. "Yum!" I laughed. Everyone looked at me with their eyes wide opened. "Um, what?" I chuckled. "Shhh! You can't be too loud!" Noah said.

♥️ TIME FLIES ♥️

After finishing my steak, I took a paper from my pocket which was the schedule. I noticed that the extras were filming their part. I walked out of the lunch booth and ran to the studio.

Then, a girl with spectacles walked across the road, using her scooter. I fell, knowing that I was going to get hurt.

"Hey! Watch it!" I screamed. "Um?" She sounded rude. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry y/n! I didn't know you were passing by." She smiled. Ugh, girls these days, only showing respect to certain people.

"It's okay." I laughed. I looked at my schedule again. "What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Maddie, Maddie Ziegler." She smiled.

Maddie Ziegler? That dancer? "Why are you using spectacles?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just for style." She answered.

We both walked to the studio, getting to know each other. So, she's Millie's best friend. She was going to act as Lily, my sister.

"Sorry for disturbing you." Maddie suddenly said. I smiled and accepted her apology. "Hey, you like anyone here?" Maddie asked. "Like boys?" "Yes!" "Um, I kinda like Noah." "Ohh."