The Warning

Chapter 5 -

Eddy's POV

"Hold on for a minute I hear yelling" I sat my phone down making my way upstairs.

"We're completely innocent females so why the hell are we here!?" I heard in a loud tone as I began twisting the door nob.

As I walked in the bedroom there was a gasp from Hannah while Jordan stood there with a blank expression.

"What the hell is going on here!?" I yelled at the girls.

"I was going to ask you the same thing" Jordan said to me.

I immediately back handed her because of the disrespect she was giving me.

"You must not know who I am so let me introduce myself" I started as she backed into a corner with tears filling her eyes.

"I'm your abductor. I plan on having you here for a very long time so i'd suggest we cover some ground rules. One, use your indoor voices. Two, when i'm around, you treat me with respect so no talking when I am and call me Sir. Lastly, do as you're told whether it's by me, Elijah, or whoever else I send inside damn this room! Do I make myself clear?" I stood there with a bright smile.

"Yes" Jordan said sniffling in a low voice.

"I said do I make myself clear!" I shouted.

"Yes Sir" I heard Jordan say in a now presentable tone.

"Good" I said with my head up high now turning my attention onto Hannah.

"Why didn't she know the rules!? How many times do we have to go over this!?" I shouted now walking towards her. "Can you do anything right!? I raised my hand getting ready to backhand her as well but stopped. I looked at the both of them seeing the fear in their eyes, then walked out the room to finish on some work.

Jordan's POV

"I'm, im sorry" I spatted out in a low stuttered voice.

"I should've known to be quieter but I was just so upset" I added on.

"No it's alright I should've told you." Hannah said.

"I usually let all the girls know the rules that's why he got upset with me. I mean, I don't blame him because he's told me plenty of times and gave me numerous chances and today he gave me another chance." Hannah ended her sentence.

"Damn, well Im glad I know now because I don't want to feel his hand on my face ever again." I said now lifting up off the floor and walking over to Hannah and taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Listen, I know you've been here for a very long time and I don't know what you've been through, but I do know this isn't life. We have to get out of here. It's two of us i'm sure we can break out of here you have to beli—" I get cut off.

"No, no way! I can't leave. I just can't. Just like you said, you don't know what he's done to me and it's something I just won't speak of. I'm sorry I have to stay and I would suggest you do too." Hannah finished.

"Okay" Is all I said.

The door began opening breaking the awkward silence.

When a face finally appeared, I saw that it was Elijah. He had a tray of rice crispy treats and two bottled waters.

"Hey guys" Elijah spoke now sitting the tray on the bed.

"Eat up, it's a little past noon." Elijah said walking towards the wall.

"Thanks, It was tense in here before u came" Hannah said picking up a treat.

"Oh really? What happened?" Elijah said sounding curiously.

"Well I told her the story of how I got here then Eddy came in here and put Jordan in her place. Then, Jordan was trying to convince me to esc-" I cut her off.

"Alright that's enough, it's over now." I said in a annoying tone walking over to get my bottle of water.

"Okay, I understand we all want to go home in all but we have to face reality that this is our new lif—" I cut him off.

"Can we please change the subject? Thanks" I ended with a polite smile at the end.

"What's with all the cutting each other off today? Can you at least let us finish our sentences? Thanks" Hannah said with a polite smile seeming as if she was mocking me.

I just squinted my eyes and took a bite of my rice crispy treat.

"So um, I'm just going to leave you two alone because it is a bit intense in here." Elijah said walking towards the door.

"No, stay!" I hurried over to him, grabbing his arm. The room drew into dead silence. I let go in embarrassment and walked over to the bed.

"What was that about?" Hannah looked at me in confusion as Elijah left the room.

"To be honest, I really don't know. I guess I just wanted someone else in here to talk to because all this is just too much to take in. I had too many unanswered questions." I said drinking more water nervously hoping she'd buy it.

"Um okay then." Hannah said trying to watch my next move.

"Here, Ill take your trash" Hannah grabbed the tray and slid it under the door.

"Come on, lye down, this morning was a lot to take in for it only to be your official first day" Hannah spoke out in a low tone.

"Okay" is all I said laying down.

I mean she was right. This was my new life. No one was coming to get me. I could feel it. I had to get use to this place. I suddenly started dozing off into a dream.

AUTHORS NOTE //  So how did you guys like this chapter? I try to make each story at least 1000 words. I know it sounds short but it's better than 500 words you know? Anyways, tell me what y'all liked about this chapter! I felt like this was very intense lol. Well at least I hope so. Okay I'm done rambling. Don't forget to vote! And comment DONT BE A SILENT READER LMAOOO! Until next time, Peace :)
Word count : 1049
XOXO - Ro ❤️