you'll do that for me?!

(Lust's P.O.V.)

      A couple of months has passed and Horror has kinda slowly made himself at home but I'm fine with that. He is actually funny, kind, and is great company. Right now we are on the couch watching some horror movies I found. Yes, I do watch them but only on Halloween. A jump scare came out of nowhere. I jumped and cling to Horror, who chuckles and wrap an arm around me making me blush. I hid my face in his side as the murder starts to chop up their victims. I don't like all the guts and gure at all. After the movie ended we heard a portal opening. I set up and look behind me and see Nightmare, Cross, Killer, and Dust. I'm still not sure if Cross and Nightmare are dating or not. I think they are I mean I always see them together on a mission or Nightmare in the background without Cross' knowledge. I feel Horror shot up, his arm no longer around me, damnit.

   "I see Dust and Killer wasn't lieing for once." Nightmare said as 3 of his tentacles aim strait at Horror, the 4th one stays close to Cross, who summons her gaint af knife. Dust and Killer started to come closer to me.

      (Horror's P.O.V. )

    Everyone stayed still. The next thing I knew Dust and Killer was pin to the wall by an bone attack. I glanced at Lust to see him pissed off with another bone attack and a gASSter blaster ready to fire. I grab my axe and ran at Nightmare but at the last minute I side stepped and swong at Cross, who just barely dodged. We kept this up for a good while.

     "ENOUGH!!!!!!" Nightmare said. We both stopped and looked towards him to see him have Lust wrapped up in his tentacles. I glanced at Dust and Killer, they are still on the wall. Perfect. I quickly used my blue magic to yank Cross' knife out of her hand and put my axe to her neck and grab both of her hands. I looked at Nightmare only to see him stiffen.

    "Now, I'll make a deal with ya. I'll let Cross go unharmed and you set Lust down and leave us alone unless you need something. Deal?" I know better than to do this but if he wants Cross alive he'll agree. Nightmare sets Lust down.

    "Fine, deal. But I still expecting you to come to work." Nightmare said. I let Cross go unharmed and gave her knife back. Lust let Dust and Killer go. Once they left I sat down on the couch and Lust sat beside me.