2: Patience

"Well, the news is all over this," Charity said.

 We were in her living room, checking out what happened in New York.

 I was too busy daydreaming about Arrow Man Guy, sitting on the couch.

 "All that destruction," Riana gasped, as the camera zoomed in on the devastation of the city from the Chitauri.

 I giggled, thinking about how Arrow Man Guy could easily just take out an arrow and shoot it at that Chitauri.

 "Aww!!!! Now I can't go to Richelle and get my haircut," Klary flared.

 "Why?" Harmony asked.

 "Because the damage those stupid aliens did blocked her work!"

 The camera showed a crane trying to pull out a rock that was blocking a door to a building. The crane clutched the rock and dragged it up.

 There was a sign beside the damages.

 It read Beauty Hair Works.

 "Yikes! The people that work there must be very upset," Riana said.

 "I'm upset!" Klary argued. "Now I can't get my haircut for next weekend for Nightline."

 "Can you phone Gianya?" Harmony asked. "I'm pretty sure she won't mind doing your hair."

 "I guess," Klary groaned.

 "It's just that Richelle and I planned this Thursday to get my hair done."

 She stole a candy from the candy jar.

 "Now it's ruining my diet."

 "Klary! You don't always have to stick to your schedule on your diet," Charity said.

 "You can cheat and have a little candy here and there. Besides, it's the aliens' fault."

 "Yeah but I'm still upset about it," Klary grumbled, sticking a piece of chocolate bar in her mouth.

 I grinned, wondering where Arrow Man Guy is right now.

 "Well, somebody's in a happy mood," Charity brushed, lying her hand on the glass table beside the couch.

 "Whatcha got on your mind?"

 "Arrow Man Guy."

 "Who?"

 "The guy that saved her life," Riana said. "She's in love. Aren't you?"

 "Yes," I cheered.

 "I'm in love with him and want to meet him again."

 "Wow, somebody has a date already to Nightline," Harmony joked.

 "Hey, maybe you can take him to Nightline with us," Charity said. "I'm sure we can all have fun over there."

 "We can't," I whined.

 "Why?"

 "Because I never got to know his name or even his number."

 The girls rolled their eyes.

 "How can somebody just waltz in and save your life without giving you their number to call and thank them later?" Riana argued.

 "I mean, I would bother the guy until he finally slaps the paper to my face."

 "Love is in the air tonight, ladies," Charity sang.

 "And somebody is waiting for her prince to come!"

 I shook my head.

 "Ok, I admit. I'm a little in love with the guy though I will say partly since he just saved and left me. It's just...when am I going to meet him again?"