Madeline Wells

I hurried out the door at about 8:15, 15 minutes late for school. On the first fucking day too! Damn it all.

~

I entered the classroom, getting glances from some of the reject barbies, pff! Good one, i'll have to tell Maya that at lunch.

"Sluuuttt!" Alesha said, throwing a piece of wadded spitty gum at me. I tried to ignore it but it had landed in my hair. I spent a fucking hour getting my hair ready and Alesha decides to throw a peice of fucking gum in it? No gonna settle.

I decked Alesha in the face, knocking out a tooth and giving her a bloody nose. The teacher wasn't in the room? What a shitty teacher. "You are on my last nerve, whore. I swe-" Something gripped my shoulder, a stern hand.

"Leave it." A voice said. Oh. Daraex. I forgot he was in my class this year, i must admit i do have a bit of a crush on him. Teehee.

"Yeah slut, Leave it~ Go find your girlfriend~" Alesha added, smirking.

I sat down at my desk, wiping the blood and 15 tons of hoe makeup off my hand. Ewwww, gonna have to wash it off but this will do at some point.

~

The class lasted forever it felt like, but was actually only about an hour. Calculus always sucked and i was pretty bad at it but it was mostly the basics today. Getting to know the teacher and each other, which this class was mostly the same class from our sophomore year so there was no use to getting us to know each other more than we already knew and hated. I kept getting dirty glances from the slut corner but other than that it was a good class. I also got a seat next to Daraex, and we had a few little chit chats through out the class and it was actually quite nice.

Now, it was time for my only class with Maya. Maya was my best friend since pre-k, We were born at the same time and we have the same birthday. So in other words we are basically twins. Which matches our personalities towards each other, we act the exact same. We speak in the exact same dialect. Its quite funny. Once when we were little we swapped lives for a day. Needless to say it lasted about an hour before each of us began to miss our parents.

As i was thinking to myself i ran right into Daraex ,Who seemed out of thought as well. "Oof! Sorry Daraex!" I said, rushing past him and not looking him in the eyes. Embarrassing.. But he's buff~

~

I sat down at the desk nearest Maya, smiling as i turned to face her in a more comfortable manner, I saw Daraex was also in this class. Do we have the exact same schedule? Maybe we do! That'd be amazing~ I get to look at his hot body all of school~ Oo lala~

Maya smacked me square in the forehead with her palm. "YOU LIKE HIM!!!" Damn Maya's knowledge of my thoughts and or actions

"MAYBE I DO?!" I admitted, Daraex walked close, licking his teeth.. Did he have fangs?

No. I must have been imagining it...