chapter four: deals are such a pain in the behind.

“Please.. sleep with my sister, my Lord." Asendra said still holding Emma.

“What?!" Ciel exclaimed and dropped his hand from Emma's head.

Then at that moment where the warmth of the young earl's hand left her head a frown etched onto her child like features up and cold sweat began to drip from her forehead.

Asendra brushed away the cold sweat that seemed the build up from her face and then rubbed her back, the young lord however was too busy exclaiming on the misunderstandment of the situation.

Asendra sighed and grabbed the young Lord's wrist and placed it on her head again and quickly the girl relaxed.

Ciel was a bit shocked at this, the fact that this stranger was calmed down by the touch of his hand, it was truly weird.

She was like a feline.

"My Young Lord if you would please-" Asendra pleaded as she pulled him slightly in a motion for him to sit down on the bed.

Asendra then placed her little sister on the soft mattress all the while positioning the young Earl's hand unto her sister's arm, somewhat controlling the young Lord like a puppet.

Asendra stood up and went to Sebastian's side, along with the others and whisphered.

“ How am I suppose to convince the young earl to just let him sleep with my sister? so that she could have a decent sleep. she hasn't slept properly in years." Asendra whispered in Sebastian's ear which sent involuntary tingles to run down his spine, but still gave his usual face.

At the spur of the moment the butler clad in black then suddenly thought of something which led him to smile genuinely.

Asendra felt ominous vibes from the demon butler's smile and cautiously took a step back.

Sebastian looked at the young red headed woman who was wearing a white silk robe but underneath was a black laced ,satined nightgown,prepared by him.

Sebastian couldn't help but smirk.

“W-what?" Asendra stuttered looking at the butler in black warily.

He then leaned in and brushed a lose strand of soft red hair behind her ear slowly, which sent an unknown feeling coursing through the red haired woman.

“I know a way but I do not do things for free,there comes a deal,my lady." Sebastian whispered seductively in her ear, but in the eyes of the other audience it merely looked like a common whispering tact, nothing malicious.

Asendra scowled at the butler and glared at him but Sebastian only smiled in her way.

  He then turned around to the servants and madame red who looked exhausted being woken up so early.

“Everything will be fine from here on, you can all go back to your respective rooms everyone." He said with a smile in his face and formality in his tone, with that madame red yawned and bid good night, and so as the servants, and Asendra pulled on the handsome Butler's tie harshly. “fine, but you must convince the young lord." he only then smirked then he turned towards ciel who was softly brushing Emma's head while the girl lay unconscious. “young master, your orders?" he said with a closed wide eyed smile, which sent Asendra bad vibes.“I-" he got caught off by his butler.“ young master, the lady said to only have young mistress Emma by your side." he said a matter a fact tone, and the young lord blushed beet root red and turned his face to the side to hide the redness of his cheeks. ”o-oh, if that's only it then I guess it wouldn't hurt for just this night." he said while he stuttered at the first part, Asendra couldn't believe it, not only was she played and made a deal with a demon the young earl thought that what she was saying was to make love with her dearest sister, her eyes were wide as saucers from shock and Sebastian turned to her. “now about the deal." he said seductively and she glared at him.